Opinions of my kaze light kit???

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
If the housings are good quality the light pattern should be fine and the ability to aim all 4 lights will be brilliant.

It was just the statement I found foolish as good lights are hugely important to me and would never be sacrificed for fashion.

I have 55w h4 HIDs here and frankly I'm a bit underwhelmed by them considering what I paid back when I got them (I went from 100/140 halogens so they were pretty good)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I don't like the masks, and the open gaps they leave. Maybe with the front end a little more assembled it would look better. The unassembly plus seeing parts behind the bulbs just doesn't do it for me. I do hope for that kind of money you do get some function out of them. Hell for that kind of money, I want some performance!

klaasjoe

Nov 27, 2006
Los Angeles
Just from turning them on without the little piaa's it was brighter than the stock bulbs. I dont know about the scatter as that is hard to tell during the daytime and where the car is positioned. The gaps though arent that bad. it looks larger in the pics than in person. I think with the regulus kit and the cfx cowl hood it will look pretty sweet.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
IJ.;1127581 said:
It was just the statement I found foolish as good lights are hugely important to me and would never be sacrificed for fashion.

yes, I too just found the statement hit a raw nerve with me, and my reply was nothing personal.

For the kind of money you spent it better be able to light up a gnats ass at 100 yards while not stopping dear in their tracks, lol. Good luck getting it setup right.