Opinions of my kaze light kit???

klaasjoe

Nov 27, 2006
Los Angeles
Just wanna get your opinions of my kaze light kit and covers. I dont know howto post pics in the threads so my pictures are on cardomain. the lights are on page 2. let me know. here is the link
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3150832

3150832_3_full.jpg

3150832_2_full.jpg

<edit IJ>

Last edited:

mirage83

Mar 21, 2008
Georgia
IJ.;1126726 said:
Don't care how it looks what's the performance like?

Night pics against a wall please?

^Seriously. Some of the work I've seen while on here looked really sharp so far as the assembly goes, but the glare thrown from some of the rigs was just nasty.

klaasjoe

Nov 27, 2006
Los Angeles
got it from takakaira.com I will take pics of it against a white wall as soon as the car is running. I am stoked everybody likes it.

klaasjoe

Nov 27, 2006
Los Angeles
I am not sure on the bulbs but it comes with everything needed the housing, switches extra bulbs and already assembled. it only took about an hour to put together. I really like it. I dont know how the beam is since the car isnt running but i perfer fashion over function when it comes to lights.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
You got to have both...regarding your last post. Nice kit anyways, but im waiting for the picture of wall shot. Wonder if these are better than hella ecode. I know they are the best plug and play for our car as of now.

ninja edeit: Just looked at the headlights again, lets say they are not as good as we think they are. I think hella ecodes come in round housing dont they? So it would be possible to switch them out if they are bad.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
klaasjoe;1126907 said:
I really like it. I dont know how the beam is since the car isnt running but i perfer fashion over function when it comes to lights.

this sums up pretty much everything I hate about the mk3 community. :3d_frown:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I agree...

It's safety equipment. Would you buy a cheap seat and seatbelt just because it was "pretty?" Or how about brakes? (nevermind, tons of people buy the drilled and slotted rotors...)

SPD TRP

Formerly 3rdtimearound
Apr 12, 2005
Katy Texas
klaasjoe;1126731 said:
got it from takakaira.com I will take pics of it against a white wall as soon as the car is running. I am stoked everybody likes it.

went to their site, couldn't find them, how long have you had them?

Just saw rhdjapan has them for ~942.00, kinda rich for my blood, For that kind of money, they better look damn good against a wall.

Wayne

Last edited:

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I doubt they are nearly as cheap as half of the conversions out there. I'd like to see them tested as well. I always dug the Kaze HL covers and I planned on getting those too Joe. Your car is literally 99&#37; exactly what I wanted and 90% of my aero parts hah. There is another guy with all that stuff on cardomain. Also, he has the Kaze front fenders which I like.

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
Isnt that Lan's old car? I did all the fabrication work on that car. I hope you got the turbo kit and IC kit I built for it. I was bummed when he decided to part it out. Good to see it getting put back together.

klaasjoe

Nov 27, 2006
Los Angeles
I did get the turbo and ic kit for it but it was missing tons of shit. lan ripped me and many others off on this site as for the fashion over function I dont ever drive the car at night really so it wont matter. I thought about what if the light spread isnt that great but I couldnt get the any info on them, so I said fuck it I will buy them anyways cuz they look awesome. I am sure they will be good enough. When you are building a car that doesnt have to be a daily driver you can make some sacrifices. I didnt want to sound like a prick when I wrote I prefer fashion over function of coarse if it is awful i will fix it but I loved the lights too much to pass it up, So I hope IJ,Poodles and Facime you fogive me. BTW I got them when the dollar was better for 742.00.

Last edited: