Opinion on High speed internet

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
swaq said:
That's more from forum mark-up tags, such as the original UBB tags. That is similar to hypertext mark-up language (HTML) and XML which uses angle brackets (<tag>something</tag>). Mark-up languages aren't really programming languages, because you aren't programming anything, you're just describing data/display methods.
True, but it has orignated through the use of programming to make things bold color changes etc... and thats what I was trying to say, but yes, that particualy stlye/language is from mostly forums, infact only forums as far as i am aware. Nonetheless it just is simply short for end thread:icon_bigg

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
Setheroo said:
Hows the firebird doing Shelby? Why all the hate towards Toyota - and yes I know about your Chevrolet parking only sign on the front of your garage. Its a good thing I got that Blazer... lol I like Chevy - but to me Toyota is where its at.

I just got the bird a few days ago....I'll admit it...i'm a hick who couldnt fix my supra.:nono: Also, me and my pops grew up on gm, so making hosrepower out of a chevy is easy to me. My n/a was faster than my bird so far.....:naughty: A 383 sbc is next...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
cable compaines and phone compaines are out to fuck you royally anyway you go. just get something and deal with it. we are all being fucked by them right now anyways.

robeats91t

237lbs. of Ballast
Jun 4, 2005
Tampa, FL
I've got a 10/1 cable package through BrightHouse/RoadRunner down here in Tampa, and I liked it a lot more before I moved to where I am now. I used to see some really awesome speeds, but around here the network is just oversaturated with cable modem users:

I can't wait to move closer to downtown Tampa; I really want Verizon's Fiber service!

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
Toyota h8r said:
I just got the bird a few days ago....I'll admit it...i'm a hick who couldnt fix my supra.:nono: Also, me and my pops grew up on gm, so making hosrepower out of a chevy is easy to me. My n/a was faster than my bird so far.....:naughty: A 383 sbc is next...
haha that is funny - I so just commented on myspace that you needed to get a 383, then I come on here and thats what you got planned - thats awesome. 383 is one of the best Chevy engines - and your not a hick - and its not that you couldn't fix up your Supra - its just so much easier sometimes to get horsepower out of a small block. I can't blame you. You had a mess of stuff - 2 different rides - and its tough to make one complete - I am just thankful that I could fit the engine into the back of the Blazer :) I have that engine on a stand right now - and I am going to start ordering a mess of stuff here really soon.

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
To shine light on how slow my internet is....it takes about 4 minutes to load sm!:aigo: Also, to post takes bout 2.5minutes.....yeah it REALLY slow.....I cant wait to watch videos online. My friend has buckeye cable and its fast when it works. Im heavly leaning toward verzion 1.5mps(somethin like that) Btw, setheroo...that your motor in a supra would blow my bird away with a 350. hahaha:icon_razz Thats why im going 383sbc.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Toyota h8r said:
To shine light on how slow my internet is....it takes about 4 minutes to load sm!:aigo: Also, to post takes bout 2.5minutes.....yeah it REALLY slow.....I cant wait to watch videos online. My friend has buckeye cable and its fast when it works. Im heavly leaning toward verzion 1.5mps(somethin like that) Btw, setheroo...that your motor in a supra would blow my bird away with a 350. hahaha:icon_razz Thats why im going 383sbc.

I feel your pain man, but atleast you can get cable/DSL
Where I live, we cant get anything. Satalite barely works were we are at.
Im happy when im in college and at my place with 6mbits.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
71860443.png

71860859.png

71860691.png

mine seems really consistent so i'm happy :D
71861540.png

and for my friends in the land of the dingos :D