operation i wanna drive my supra again!!!!!!

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
lewis15498;1351425 said:
No problem mate.
My supras been sittin in the driveway since last november with a cooked motor. That tail light actually came off of my 87 parts car, that had the 89+ tail light conversion, which is kindly donating the motor to my 89. Wish i could help you with the bumpers and mirrors. Its got maroon interior, let me know if you need anything else. I'm hoping to bring my 89 back to life this summer. The only time its moved in the last 8 months is when my dad clipped the fender with the plow during a snowstorm :3d_frown: I'm throwing my jetta on ebay next week to generate the money to revive it.

i see now.it was my goal to get my supra turboed by july 6th so i can start lecordon bleu.i got big plans for my supra .paint suspention sound system and a 4-600 hp motor behind all of it.

ive never driven a turbo car before so im really excited.

good luck on making your supra road worthy.its always an awsome feeling to pull up to another supra cause its so rare.

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
Supra_Villan;1351612 said:
lmmfaoroflcoptr!!!! so harsh.

but nice build guy. Similar to mine somewhat.

except your have forged internals a bigger snail a ffim and bigger intercooler not much of a difference..........one day my 7m will be a nice as yours.

im building up the block for 4-500 on a gt30 garrett or hy35 holset and im for sure going to get a ffim and a bigger intercooler.