oops forgot to introduce myself

hey everybody. i've been on for a little bit and didnt even think about introducing myself:aigo: mybad lol. my name is Andrew and i'm 17. so yea i own a 1988 supra with a 7m-ge N/A. i bought the car for 100$ from my neighbor who had the car sitting in his driveway for a year. him and the family were moving and although the car ran it had a lower end knock so he didnt want to ruin the engine more so he was gonna get it towed. i saw the oppurtunity and gave him an offer which he accepted. he really loved the car just had a family and never got a chance to work on it. it is bone stock and as of now needs some SERIOUS interior work (leather interior). the car didnt hav a title so i paid him 50$ waited for 3 months for the title then paid him the othe 50$ in december. put about 1000$ into rebuilding the engine. didnt get the head machined. although it had a BHG there was no warpage. the arm bearing had deap gouges and the knocking was cause by the arm moving and hitting the crankshaft cus the bearing was paper thin:nono:. got the car running in june and hav been driving it ever since. love the car and dont plan to get rid of it. now its just a matter of slowly rebuilding. i plan on making the car completely stock with the exception of a few things.