Ooops! I did it again .... lol

NewWestSupras

SoupLvr
Mar 1, 2006
White Rock
Can you say how much it cost? Interested to see how cheap/expensive it would be there. If you'd prefer to keep it private, of course...just never see them here much. Nice Car btw. Good
Score! congrats

JDM PIMP

Mar 30, 2005
supra junkyard
johnathan1;1066556 said:
Because it's rare, and slightly different...that's about it. I don't really think it's anything extra special, but it's nice to see a Supra in good shape.

rare?? i dont think so they show up month to month in the bay area/norcal, just got to keep a look out. i got me a running 90 in great condition for 1000, a 89 for 400, i passed up on moes "teal deal" cuz my garage is full w 3 supras and a truck with millions of parts!!! otherwise i would have got :p

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
aaaand........looks like I am sticking with the 7mgte on this one. Got a complete engine in return for some wiring work I have to do. Confirmed running and good condition. Around 103k miles. This will keep the cost doen as it will be a straight R&R - well sorta. I will change to stock HG properly torqued and all belts, hoses, seals changed while at it.
Going to keep it unmodified and then decide if I want to sell or keep.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Zumtizzle;1085536 said:
Wooo Hoo!

lol..stuff's still running in my head....
Engine was dropped off yesterday ... its pretty cleaned up..I just have to pressure wash leftovers off and then spray the block and what not.

Thanks Krish and Adriane and Mike... lol

Decided to go with a MHG instead. Should be here today so I can bolt the head up.

Old engine is out....I thought the bottom half was going to fall off while lifting..that is how much its cracked.. :(
I'm still thinking of removing the 1.5JZ and throwing it in this car...just because I can haha lol. :biglaugh:.
Then do a 2JZ in my current driver. Again....
But then I may get rid of both cars for good and look at other things..kinda getting bored...done it all.. :1zhelp:

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
You guys and teal...come on! I'm always tripping over teal MkIIIs because they are so common! :nono:

Shit they only made, what, one or two thousand :biglaugh:

Congratulations on the purchase! Btw, f* you for among all of that, getting a HARDTOP. I'm extremely jealous; I've only had one actual hard top car before and I miss having that.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
super.secret.supra.club;1086295 said:
ok moe, ill be the first one to call dibs on one of ur teals. i need another poopra.

ed.d.

Ed, I've been pulled towards my other love...RX-7.....and one or both of mine's gotta go :) lol to satisfy this need. This recent teal one is getting a nice clean 7m and my DD has a 1.jz. Decisions decisions... I'll let you know when Im ready. :)

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
sm_photo_missing.jpg

nor cal teal here too.