Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Yay, final ecu wiring tonight (5 wires)! Well, for the ge motor at least. Then I can drive the supra and put the mr2 down for maintenance. The shop just has to balance the 1.5jz and then I can assemble her. Bills are finally set. So that's my update, how about y'all? : p

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
s000pra89T;1735022 said:
My wife drives me to work...

More quality time, right? : p

Finished the wiring, but now im popping gauge fuses. Going to trace wiring and possible shorts tonight.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hey u guys, i need help. i was driving on jefferson yesterday afternoon and about half a mile from my house i made a right hand turn and started to accelerate. my car barely moved. the rpm's reached 4k be4 the transmission shifted and i was barely gaining speed. i came up to a stop sign and as soon as the wheels stopped turning the engine sounded like it was flooded and then cut off. so i restarted it and the whole car shook as the the rpms shudderd between 300 and 500. again i tried to accelerate and the same thing happened as be4. now i knew i was low on transmission fluid so i just put some in today. i also put in some fuel injector cleaner and half a tank of gas. also while i was in autozone i went ahead and asked the guy that worked there if he knew wat could be the problem and he suggested it could be dirty gas because they've been getting a lot of complaints lately........ i was also thinking maybe its the distributor because in didnt replace it wen the engine was rebuilt. so does anyone know wat the problem might be? any help is greatly appreciated as i hav to drive this car everyday.thanks guys

johnnymartens123

Jan 8, 2011
Virginia (chesapeake/va beach)
dude, Im glad you found out whats going on with your car. I know how it feels having a car that you have to drive to work everyday and it not running right.. Sucks. On a lighter note here's some eye candy for yall :)
[video=vimeo;24944288]http://vimeo.com/24944288[/video]

Last edited:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
That is sick, you always find the great vids.... take me to the lab bro, I need to learn how to drift asap.... LOL

I like the green 240 with the popo lights.

---------- Post added July 18th, 2011 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was July 17th, 2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

Davismj711;1733334 said:
Chase,

I would guess that this move would mean an increase in salary, or, a move to an area closer to family of more preferred, so lets hope it comes through for you. I would also weigh the job security issue that is always involved in such a carrier move. These days that is often more important than salary. I am still considering attending the MIR Import Invasion event on August the 7th. There is a thread on the other board (Northeast Section) which has the schedule etc. Barring any unforeseen problems I hope to make it.

Mark,

Let me rally up the guys, I have a few folks interested in going so Im sure we will be there.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Jordan,

I thought you were kidnapped by a group of Ford Enthusiasts or something worse. If you can get the troops rallied I will try and get the Philly group to attend also. It is now short notice so I would not pin too much hope on that happening.
August the 7th seems to be the day to attend. Eliminations, Car Show, Bikini Contest etc. For those considering this here is a link to the thread with Flyer on SupraForums

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?639641-Import-Revolution-Aug-6-7-at-MIR

This would be a great time for MRSO to come out in force. We need to get active and show up at events such as this.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Mark,

Yeah boss been hiding out in the garage. Projects are lined up like crazy.... I also have something in the works that your all gonna love :evil2:Muahhhhhh!!! LOL!

YES its a go so it be cool to grab the Philly Supra guys and meet up a the same spot we met a few years ago. We will leave early that sunday August 7th.

yota8791

Jan 20, 2009
virginia
Davismj711;1737367 said:
Jordan,

I thought you were kidnapped by a group of Ford Enthusiasts or something worse. If you can get the troops rallied I will try and get the Philly group to attend also. It is now short notice so I would not pin too much hope on that happening.
August the 7th seems to be the day to attend. Eliminations, Car Show, Bikini Contest etc. For those considering this here is a link to the thread with Flyer on SupraForums

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?639641-Import-Revolution-Aug-6-7-at-MIR

This would be a great time for MRSO to come out in force. We need to get active and show up at events such as this.

i was actually gettin ready to post this flyer lol. ive been talkin to jason miller about the different classes and it seems like it should be a good event. i wont have my car but hopefully ill have my buddys 9 second sti ready, had to replace both rear hubs, guess thats what happens when you launch on 25psi. i really hope our local supra guys will come out and represent!

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
got a few pics up

x3xzbn.jpg

2ednw5s.jpg

2vwinpk.jpg

2rcu747.jpg

2aahjqo.jpg

nmkhn8.jpg

2hyfq5u.jpg

24or6te.jpg

2n9jdrc.jpg

1z2obyp.jpg

2d7d7hx.jpg

154hnb6.jpg

ildpnk.jpg

5k58as.jpg

15wctnk.jpg

2ivgqix.jpg

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
i was actually gettin ready to post this flyer lol. ive been talkin to jason miller about the different classes and it seems like it should be a good event. i wont have my car but hopefully ill have my buddys 9 second sti ready, had to replace both rear hubs, guess thats what happens when you launch on 25psi. i really hope our local supra guys will come out and represent!

If you plan to caravan up to this event please respond to the MIR thread in this section. Lets represent the Supra and all other Toyota, Lexus models well.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
p1742430_1.jpg

-
p1742430_2.jpg

-
p1742430_3.jpg

-
p1742430_4.jpg

-
p1742430_5.jpg

-
p1742430_6.jpg

-
p1742430_7.jpg

-
p1742430_8.jpg

-
p1742430_9.jpg

-
p1742430_10.jpg

Unfortunately that's all I got guys.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Oh wait no. I forgot I had this one at a better angle.

p1742430_11.jpg

johnnymartens123

Jan 8, 2011
Virginia (chesapeake/va beach)
I just wanted to hop on here and give a big shout out to all of the guys that had their hands on my car especially Jordan, Chase, Joe, Dupree, Mark and all others that were there to make this day happen!!!! Finally dyno'd the SC with the new twins. Didnt install the 440's or the Manual boost controller. So it was strictly off the wastegate. 10lbs of boost. The numbers are as follows 286hp and 268tq here's a short clip. The car has soo much more potential but for now this is awesome!!!

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
A big thanks to everyone who showed up to the Ryan/Chase send off last night. Y'all mean alot to Heather and I, and to leave the area really sucks. Thankfully, we're only 4 hours away, and will be able to come up often, so don't think we're just gonna disappear. :) The Black Mamba will still be a very active member of the community, and will be representing the MRSO down in Greensboro. So expect a few carolinians at next year's M.A.Y. in May!!