Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Lol rough.... Blame Adam, not me! Lol I'm looking at getting a new muffler and piping, this one is too small and raspy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Not that I'm complaining, he did a good job hooking up a useable exhaust system for me. : )

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Friend us at http://www.facebook.com/mideastregionsupraowners for up to date info!
p1817790_1.jpg

Last edited:

o1supra

Dec 4, 2010
Hampton VA
Has anyone made the logo into a sticker that we can put on our cars just asking cause I would like to have one. Good news my family reunion was cancelled this year so i will make the next meet in May I cant wait!!!!!!!!

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Yes 01supra , I think I have some MRSO stickers left , and if not , I'll get some more made up .
Maybe I'll poll every one at the meet and then make em and mail em out !

o1supra

Dec 4, 2010
Hampton VA
@ Zombie cool I Guess I'll meet up with you on Saturday before going up to the meet. It would be cool to have a little convoy up to Priority

o1supra

Dec 4, 2010
Hampton VA
Well its getting close to that time of year gonna take my baby off the street pull it into the garage pull the engine and replace all the gaskets and hoses. Give it a good cleaning fine tune it and get it ready for the spring. Maybe some new springs tires etc etc etc..... She ran great all year thanks to Mark for getting her running in the first place!! Hopefully she'll be ready by early march or sooner it doesn't need much as a DD lol.. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all........

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Dude it's never too late to drive the Supra, only too late to drive it with the targa off lol
Also, where do you guys recommend for shops in the area for your Supra's?