One of my favorite MK4's both body and motor

daneyan

Banned
Sep 1, 2005
South Florida
that's tom henderson's supra. it's down for some bigger modifications right now. that car has performance and looks. i love that.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'll take it just like it is. Well, after he puts the motor back in. I'm not ashamed to say that I love MKIV's. I love my MKIII also and would like to race a stock MKIV, but their are none in Alabama it seems. I haven't seen a MKIV in probably at least a year. People around here must have bad taste in vehicles. If you don't drive a mustang GT or a 4 x 4 you ain't nothing. I'll just stick with my MKIII and be nothing.......................lol

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
A guy around the corner from me has a MKIV, it's N/A though. And some other people a few blocks away from me have a family member with a MKIII.

That's a pretty nice car in the video. I'd take one if I had the chance, but definitely not a car I'm seeking out.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Supra's don't need body kits. IMO, they look so much cleaner without them. CF Hood, I like. The wing, they've gotten to me in the last couple years so I like it too..The wheels, I LOVE. But again, that body kit! :(

Awesome car...but I'm so dedicated to my MKIII right now that If I got an MKIV...

7MPOWER!

:naughty:

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I love MK4's and would get one if I had the cream. I don't like the bodykit much either, the only bodykit I do like on the MK4 is the TRD widebody. My fream would be 1,000+rwhp 98 6 speed, RSP, with a TRD widebody and TRD 5 star rims, LOL but just any clean mk4 would rock too HAHAHA.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
The spoiler isn't so bad.
The aero either... it looks so happy in the beginning, there's a shot when it's headed straight at the camera and it looks like :D

The worst part about the video is the music. It needs to be lower or OFF.
The car sounds too good to be dubbed over with dance techno...