On the prowl for a mk3

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
So after spending the last year and a half without a mk3, and that same time screwing with my mk4's clutch just to have it finally explode on me (luckily nothing else was damaged, pretty sure it was faulty), I am now prowling for a mk3 shell or a fixer.

I'm joining the marines in sep so maybe I'll wait a while before actually buying one, but I am looking and planning and getting ready to make sure it's all done right this time.

this goes to show you even with a mk4 in my garage I'm still drawn back to the good old mk3 lol. something about it's style and prob that fact I can be a little more loose in it without worrying about damaging a $40k baby.

guidelines so far are:
No red paint: ever since I quit buying red cars cops quit bugging me.

Take my time: I have been really bad at this in the past and it has bitten me hard

No giving up: I sold my 89 supra shell for $500 with a trans and all and I regret it.

I'm really gonna make sure to take my time and do it all right. any comments and idea would be great. I'M COMING BACK lol

Edit: get this I just found out a guy I sold an 88 turbo to tryed to have it towed then couldn't pay and he never came back to get it. so looks like I'll be buying here back for $600

Last edited:

Zelfear

Helping everyone else
Jan 21, 2009
SC
Awsome. Glad to here you were able to find one pretty quickly, and thank you for serving in the future.