OMG Steve Irwin dead!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Ok how the hell, are all of you really reading that website for news? Seriously? 3 posts on this and they all link to that one site, its also on MSN, CNBC, FOXNEWS, come one... youre all getting it from another forum huh lol

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Crikey!

That sucks! No more South Park with Steve going around sticking his thumb up the ass of every animal in sight just because he can...

Too bad for his wife and kids though... Hope he had great insurance, or has made millions for them to survive on...

Then again, the animals will be happy to know they are safe from Steve's thumb now... (Ok, so that was mobid humor, pretty tasteless and all, but you have to admit it was funny.)

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I dont get it? But I have an idea that would be FUNNY AS SHIT! Why not, I dunno, why not send that picture to his wife and two children, see if they think that's funny... OOOH I bet they'd get such a belly laugh outta it...

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
ya know....some of you guys seriously just FUCKING PISS ME OFF SOMETIMES!

Have some goddamn common decency for fucks sake!

Jesus....

Fucking savages...

Status
Not open for further replies.