Omg I just got attacked by a Crazy Lady!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
I took my supra out for a drive so I could record some engine sounds tonight.

So here I am, driving down Beach BLVD, and it's too busy to do any fast runs, so I make a turn and go down Heil Ave which is emply but there was some construction going on. So I find a good stretch and get on it... I have to slam on the brakes because this old lady carrying a big bag darts across the street!1

She was trying to catch the bus, and drops the bag in front of me. She's yelling at the bus to stop, and the bus just takes off!

I felt super bad, so I offered to give her a ride...

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
So now she is in my car, and she is clenching this bag for dear life...

I ask her where she lives... just a few miles down Newland... so OK, I keep driving.

About 3 miles down, this cop car starts pacing me, and the old lady starts freaking out@! telling me to drive faster and she tries to throw the bag out the window. I tell her I cannot speed and to not throw anything out. So I am getting nervous now.

She starts yelling at me, "DRIVE FASTER, DRIVE FASTER, I CAN'T LOOSE MY BAG!"

bluemax

The Family Man
Mar 30, 2005
Orange County, CA
The lady's not crazy........the cops in HB are out to give everyone a ticket and get everything they can get their slim ball hands on, even an old lady's bag..................

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
So I start yelling at her, "DON'T WORRY, YOU AREN'T GOING TO LOOSE THE BAG!!!"

So I'm getting really nervous now... "What is in the bag? It better not be anything illegal." and she's all, that none of your F ING BUSINESS!!!

So I'm all, Look lady, I'm not going to get in trouble for what's in your bag, tell me what it is or get the hell out of my car. And she yells again, "IT'S NONE OF YOUR F ING BUSINESS!!!!!!!1"

C

CryoVenom

It's a bag full of herpes. You just picked up an old prostitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.