OMFG!!! shop caught FIRE!!!!!

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
its all gone the car the tools the parts everything:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

NWS

OH NOES

sm_photo_missing.jpg

hahaha got ya :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

turbotrev

Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
inside pics
sm_photo_missing.jpg

first sight inside the door(big white thing to the left
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

let all the heat out to take this one:cry: :icon_evil
sm_photo_missing.jpg

this one still cracks me everytime i look at it

trev

turbotrev

Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
i knew someone was gunna say something about that radio lol:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

it looks parallel but theres a good 3ft from where the car is and where the radio would land lol good eye swaq

trev

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
turbotrev said:
i knew someone was gunna say something about that radio lol:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

it looks parallel but theres a good 3ft from where the car is and where the radio would land lol good eye swaq

trev

I was only wondering why the hell its up there, lol, is that what you still use for the shop? Dumb question I suppose considering, its not plugged in and reaching it to change stations blows... so why the hell is it there?

turbotrev

Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
my father had the genius idea lets put it up there and only listen to one station:icon_evil

also we didnt have any plugins for awhile so that was the only place he could plug it in and i guess he forgot to take it down i expect it to be up there for a few years lol:biglaugh:

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
ive just finished putting up 6 or so speakers in the garage, got em free when a neighbor was cleaning his shop out :D

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
heh when i build my house thats exactly the kind of shop i want to build, cept maybe 20 ft wider for more cars inside at once and a lift. I like it especially since it isnt connected to the house so oil and gas fumes wont creep into it or carry the fire over, only thing i would add is a paint booth to the side of it.