Olympics thread

Tae361

Jul 15, 2008
NY
Facime;1107633 said:
I wonder how those Jamaicans are going to pass the drug test? ;)

yes I know thats a stupid stereotype, but it makes me giggle

Hahahah its probably near impossible to find some trees in Beijing, nonetheless smoking and being a track star. I'm sure once he goes back to Jamaica to relax for a bit he'll burn down a forest. I've been to Jamaica and its not a stereotype :naughty:

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
Tae361;1107653 said:
Hahahah its probably near impossible to find some trees in Beijing, nonetheless smoking and being a track star. I'm sure once he goes back to Jamaica to relax for a bit he'll burn down a forest. I've been to Jamaica and its not a stereotype :naughty:

i have too i didnt see any. i actually ran into several checkpoints throughout my stay where the police search the entire car. then again i was in the negril/montego bay area nowhere near kingston or anything

i wonder when they will check the age of the chinese gymnists..... >=(

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
someone needs to photoshop the gif of Bolt crossing the line with a Bob Marley rasta hat on and joint in his mouth...:naughty:

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
jamaicans....

FEEL THE RYTHEM!!! FEEL THE RHYME!! FUCK THIS SHIT ITS RUNNIN TIME!!! COOOOOOOOL RUNNIN's!!!!!!!
-jamaican bobsled team rootin for the runners

on a side note, if you people have been staring down the chinese girls of the olympics then...

asianhansonsu6.jpg

gachax

Oct 16, 2007
Latvia
Wow - the first Olympic BMX champion in history - Latvian (Māris Štrombergs)!!!:aigo::icon_bigg
(silver and bronze to Americans)

Tae361

Jul 15, 2008
NY
gachax;1110747 said:
Wow - the first Olympic BMX champion in history - Latvian (Māris Štrombergs)!!!:aigo::icon_bigg
(silver and bronze to Americans)

Wasn't impressed by the Olympics BMX competition. The track should have been larger with some more serious jumps. I would have thought the US would have dominated this with the incredible BMX background but the way it was set up anyone could have won.

The woman's one was pretty funny with the nice crash at the beginning taking out half the field lol.