Old Thread - See New One - Centralia/Chehalis M&G Plans

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Van;1684548 said:
:dunno: I have no preferences... Are there any nearby burger joints? I found this on the Shop N Kart, Yard Birds website: http://www.yardbirdsmall.com/ that answers my question on eats. I can settle on going to a deli for lunch. Van

For that reason I am looking into some other possibilities, but somewhat comes down to how many cars we need to fit in and how far of the interstate people are willing to go... There is a drive-in that hosts some car shows in the summer and is a hang out during the rat rod and roadster functions... but is in old town Centralia, maybe 8min off interstate...again I would just need to check with them and see if they can hold, what 25-30 cars... seems like that is the number that was up last year - anyone have an accurate count?

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
GrimJack;1684720 said:
We had WAY more cars than that last year... and the year before, and so on. There are 60+ parking spots in the area that we always seem to fill entirely, according to Google's satellite view.

Back to Kindergarten for me:icon_bigg I did not have the supra on the road last year, so did not stay too long, guess I didn't notice that many or more showed up later... Thank GJ for the clarification, I will plan accordingly...

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

SRZMK3;1684739 said:
i love burger joints, push to go to one!!!

I wish there is a place like XXX burger where they have car meets on every sunday near centralia.

I will do some more asking around, my father-in-law has a '32 roadster and used to be in that scene quite a bit, so I will see if he has any other ideas...

I guess we are all big boys and girls, so if we had to venture into town a bit off of I5, do you think it will be a big deal? That opens some other options up...

Last edited: