Old Skool 92

MightyAl

Jun 5, 2005
Chesterfield, MO
It has been many years since I have owned a Mk3 supra and it would seem things have come full circle. I just brought home a black/black 92. It has fresh paint and work equips. It has a 7m and I decided I am going to stick with it. I have been 1j and 2j and those motors just don't excite me anymore. I am sticking with the OG 7m and starting off slow. Mostly I am just going to do the detail work and get everything cleaned back up and in shape. At the moment it has Intake, exhaust, IC and hardpipes, and that is about it for now. First things forst I am going to address suspension and interior then I will get to the engine.

p1757692_1.jpg

p1757692_2.jpg

p1757692_3.jpg

p1757692_4.jpg

MightyAl

Jun 5, 2005
Chesterfield, MO
I have been working on odds and ends and details from a car that has been off the road for the past 8 months. Getting everything sorted out and put back together. Got it to the point I could take her out for a spin tonight. It was nice but she was rattling hard. Oh yeah you need to shut the hatch for it not to rattle. A key point I missed. For some reason the stock boost gauge isn't working and the power mirrors aren't either. I still have to get the wheel well plastics put in and get a proper radio installed. Oh yeah I think I overfilled the auto trans a bit so I need to take about a half quart out of there. Finish up routing the vacuum lines and she should be ready to go. I will post more pics once I get the eibachs installed. Should give the old girl a proper stance but unfortunately there are still some parts in the STL that I need to retrieve.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Wow, nice find! I have to say, as soon I as opened this thread, I was expecting a jz swapped or soon to be ordeal. OG 7M, never heard that one before haha, I like it! Another thread I'll be following, good luck!

MightyAl

Jun 5, 2005
Chesterfield, MO
I have been 1jz, 2jz, 1uz. Not really a swap I haven't done to a supra. I have owned mk2s, mk3s. and mk4s. I always come back to the mk3 and it seemed poetic to stick with the 7m. The engine that started it all for me. Got some more odds and ends sitting in the STL for me. HKS VPC, 60-1 ct26, 550s, and some other assorted go fast odds and ends. I just need the time to run down and grab them.