Okay,it's my turn now...

Z

ztosupra

thats nice. must say, i never liked the blue interior but your seats make it look good. are those subs in place of the lower part of the back seats?

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
The hood vents are totally functional,I had to determine where they would best vent the heat coming from the turbo,just need to fit some steel vents in there to add to the support of the hood.
It's a Monza bov,thought I was getting a HKS,but I needed to look at the pic better before I bought! Oh well,serves the same function.
The sub enclosure replaced the entire rear bottom seat,it was alot of fun fiberglassing and re-working that dam thing to fit just right,but I am very happy with the results.Some critics waa because the rear back seat portion is still there,and others give me props for the cool design.Oh well,I designed it to fit that way,and still have room in the rear for the top,and to throw groceries in too.Some say,"but what about the rear passengers?" I say SCREW 'EM! Like anyone could fit back there anyway!!

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
I cut out the licencse plate area and got it smooth,the outlined the bumper behind it and took it off and had a welding shop cut out the pieces to be removed.They then boxed it up and smoothed it out.The bumper cover had to be removed and any foam need to be cut out as well. Still working on it,i'll post some pics when it's done.