OK so the project begins

hardcharger

#1 935 groupie
Oct 28, 2005
San Diego
I wasn't goin to post for a while until I had all kinds of cool parts to show off. But I got bored so here it is.
I still have a bunch of parts to get rid of and if I'm goin to do the motor might as well do everything else. Here are some of the plans ( and I mean plans, who knows what ends up happening)

just so everyone knows ahead of time I love greddy ( I don't now why just always liked their stuff). I just got to thank Rob and jason ahead of time cuz they both put in some major hours helping me out. I can say I am 935's first 2j.

motor:
-single t66, gt40r I don't know yet haven't really decided
-crower cams 264/272 combo
-ebay manny (ported and jet coated black)
-HKS/Greddy wastegate
-HKS headgasket w/ arp studs
-GReddy 3 row IC
-Greddy pullys, cam gears
-Greddy typeR BOV
-3" Down pipe w/greddy exhaust
-Battery relocation (to clean it up)
-paint the spark plug cover and powdercoat the valve covers

I plan on full AEM ecu and wideband
boost controller, turbo timer, blah blah blah

Body is getting sanded down and repainted, same color almost (probably goin with the new dark lexus grey). whale tail, turbo Aduct, hood scoop, and big lip. I want to fill in the damn sunroof but I think it would cost too much so we'll see.

new staggered wheels (have no idea what kind right now)
megan coilovers most likely, with cusco rear strut bar, and a front strut bar (don't know what kind will have to see what fits.

pulling the rear seats and carpet and putting in a 4pt cage, and plan on replacing the front seats with some lighter ones. And hopefully investing heavily in carbon fiber fx. you basically get the idea. will keep this post updated with tons of pics as stuff comes along, some will be exciting some won't.

heres my car
suprawblower.jpg

just kidding

out with the old
normal_downwith7m.jpg

normal_jonwoldmotorandtrans.jpg

Jon eyeing my td06 (which is still for sale:naughty: )

normal_nomotor.jpg

and this is whats goin in
normal_newmotor.jpg

thanx arron.
I have to run right now but I'll post my plans later

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You lucky bitch, and by bitch I mean good looking awesome dude. I want a 1jz so bad I can't stand it. Please take lots of pictures and notes so when I do mine it'll go smooooooth. Good luck with your swap................lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Now he's really a bitch. I'd give my left leg for a 2jz, althought that means I'd have to have an automatic. I don't know if it would be worth it or not..........lol