Ok so gonna go stand alone wanna help me choose which one ??

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
So i am gonna run a master power t71 on a 7mgte with 750 rc injectors on map.... i have been looking at mega squirt ii and iii and the ems-pro ecu.... cant seem to figgure out the advantages to any of them.... dont have a ton of money but dont want to skimp on the supra:/ so any advice is much appreciated. Thanks

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Clint;1855254 said:
I went proefi 128, flex fuel, knock control, and a shit ton of other neat features!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Would there be any advantage to running ms 2 or 3 over the proefi? There website is hard to use to compare them all

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Clint;1855254 said:
I went proefi 128, flex fuel, knock control, and a shit ton of other neat features!

Also thanks for your input... is there anything you wish it had or dont particularly like about it?ease of tuning?

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
jdmfreak;1855255 said:
Would there be any advantage to running ms 2 or 3 over the proefi? There website is hard to use to compare them all

I have never used megasquirt but I have herd that megasquirt 3 is nearly on par with proefi. On proefi's website they have a link to download there software. I had stinger before I went proefi and when I had stinger it felt like the stone age compared to the ease of the proefi.

jdmfreak;1855257 said:
Also thanks for your input... is there anything you wish it had or dont particularly like about it?ease of tuning?

So far the 128 has fulfilled all my needs, I have all the sensors I need and the sense of security running this unit. Having the can gauge I can view my sensors with out having to break out a laptop and running the I boost I can change boost and tuning map on the fly depending on if I am running regular gas or E85. I have not tuned with this unit, there are a couple of shops near by that are capable of tuning a proefi.

Hope this info helps.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Clint;1855324 said:
. I have not tuned with this unit, there are a couple of shops near by that are capable of tuning a proefi.

Hope this info helps.

This point should not be missed! Be sure that whatever you choose, there is someone close to you that knows it well.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
ForcedTorque;1855329 said:
This point should not be missed! Be sure that whatever you choose, there is someone close to you that knows it well.

Point noted... i have heard psi in portland is the best around ... i have left a couple messages for them over the last year trying to find out what ecu their tuner liked to use .... never any responce tho... anyone have them tune ems-pro....ms or proefi