ok i have to post so here is my introduction

gabrial

Dec 1, 2009
Spanaway
alright well since i have to do this i might as well give some info about me and my car
i have been working on and modding cars for 15+ years i work for a near where i live so i tend to be around cars a lot
my car
92 targa turbo supra auto(which someone before me converted to auto)
currently working on repainting it which is turning out to be an experiance to say the least

gabe

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
converted to an auto!?

blasphemy..!

welcome to SM, and hopefully you'll soon get your invitation to the 92 supra owner's group on here..!

post up some pics, too

bombinuass

Mar 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
RazoE;1558861 said:
converted to an auto!?

blasphemy..!

welcome to SM, and hopefully you'll soon get your invitation to the 92 supra owner's group on here..!

post up some pics, too

+++++1!!!! not hating tho. love my manual anything. had a few autos and its not my style.

pocketkiriyama

Jan 31, 2009
Illinois
IJ.;1562742 said:
Haven't figured out the put it in "D" and mash the fast pedal?? ;)
(programmable trans controller makes it so easy and consistant)

LOL I'm not talking about drag racing here. No offense though but I can't get excited with that type of motorsports because I can't use my full potential as a driver there.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
pocketkiriyama;1562939 said:
LOL I'm not talking about drag racing here. No offense though but I can't get excited with that type of motorsports because I can't use my full potential as a driver there.

I don't drag either so not offended in the slightest, but that does make you sound like a bit of a cockhead so expect some flack from the drag racers here.

pocketkiriyama

Jan 31, 2009
Illinois
IJ.;1562945 said:
I don't drag either so not offended in the slightest, but that does make you sound like a bit of a cockhead so expect some flack from the drag racers here.

I'll be expecting one but knowing how gentleman like most of the SM members are, it might be a rarity. :) Banzai to the friendliest supra forums ever.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
It's hard to drift an auto, but it's doable. Doing it in the rain and snow helps a person learn to control their car going sideways :)

gabrial

Dec 1, 2009
Spanaway
lol ya i will have pics up in a day or two currently its in the paint booth though i have been taking pics as the steps go on
btw anyone know if a a341e from a ls400 will work in my supra? i posted to the trans side though i am waiting on approval