ok heres where i am so far.

turbojoe0817

Dec 11, 2008
medford oregon
I have a 89 supra turbo with 102k on it. its pretty basic so far. i have some minor upgrades and would like to hit the 400hp mark soon but we will see. so far on the car i have done a auto to manual swap has a 13lb flywheel in the tranny and a six puck spec stage 3 sprung hub clutch. i have a titan headgasket and arp studs. other than that the motor is stock on the inside. i have 2 1/2 inch ic piping a 57 trim ct26 a walboro fuel pump and some 680cc injectors wich im not running cuz i have nothing to tune with. i had a safc-II but that got stolen from my apartment this summer probably by my roommate at the time. other than that the car is stock. i plan on getting a front mount and 3 inch elbow and down pipe, as well as maybe a hks vpc soon i think then with my bigger injectors and some tuning i can hit the 400hp mark. i will try to post some pics soon. If any body has any input i would love to hear it. im very open to new ideas and love learning anything i can about cars in general. but especially turbo supras. any body have a chipped vpc they want to get rid of?

ok intro over im out.

Josiah

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Welcome to SM.

Sorry to hear about your safc-II getting stolen. That's a nice mod list you have there, I'm curious about your dyno numbers. You have any pics or vids of your car?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
turbojoe0817;1222275 said:
I have a 89 supra turbo with 102k on it. its pretty basic so far. i have some minor upgrades and would like to hit the 400hp mark soon but we will see. so far on the car i have done a auto to manual swap has a 13lb flywheel in the tranny and a six puck spec stage 3 sprung hub clutch. i have a titan headgasket and arp studs. other than that the motor is stock on the inside. i have 2 1/2 inch ic piping a 57 trim ct26 a walboro fuel pump and some 680cc injectors wich im not running cuz i have nothing to tune with. i had a safc-II but that got stolen from my apartment this summer probably by my roommate at the time. other than that the car is stock. i plan on getting a front mount and 3 inch elbow and down pipe, as well as maybe a hks vpc soon i think then with my bigger injectors and some tuning i can hit the 400hp mark. i will try to post some pics soon. If any body has any input i would love to hear it. im very open to new ideas and love learning anything i can about cars in general. but especially turbo supras. any body have a chipped vpc they want to get rid of?

ok intro over im out.

Josiah

Welcome to the board. :)

I will add that you should read rules before asking to buy or sell parts. The rules are here. (see below)

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65773

A: A minimum of 50 posts or 6 months membership to Supra Mania are required to post for sale ads. This helps to establish you as a member of this community and not just someone using Supra Mania as a way to pawn your unwanted items. Also, it shows that you have some recognition in the community, and not just a newb. The forum software now doesn't allow anyone to post a F/S thread if you don't meet the requirements. You will get an error stating you cannot make the thread.

B. Anyone posting in the WTB section with under 50 posts or 6 months membership will have their posts deleted, no warning. If you repost it, then you'll get a warning from the staff. If you post a third time, you will be banned.

Thanks
Duane