ok fuel pump not turning on

baldeagle432

Feb 1, 2010
killeen
ok so i got this swapped car and it was running great i was driving it home and it just stopped the fuel pump isnt kicking on and its brand new so im guessing a wiring issue its a walboro the guy i bought it from said he had to wire it in maybe u guys can help me figure out how he installed it im about to drop the tank today to see if it getting power unless there is a way to figure it out without droping it

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
I think if you remove the panel in the trunk (the on to the right of the spare tire) you can access the power wires to the fuel pump. I would check those first to make sure the fuel pump is getting juice. Also what engine and what ecu?

baldeagle432

Feb 1, 2010
killeen
ok so i dropped the tank and im not getting voltage at the pump i got a 2jzgete and a automatic aristo ecu with a dr tweak harness so comeone tell me what pins are for the fuel pump

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
You'll have to trace it back from there. Did you check the voltage at the chassis-side connector under the cover? I would check to see if you have voltage at the fuel pump relay next. This diagram from the TSRM should help:

FI_070.gif

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
It's right next to the fuse box. I borrowed this picture from JSeaman's guide:

p1512833_1.jpg

Shorting those two will power up the fuel pump (with the ignition on) without the engine running.