Oil out exhaust

PorterzSupra

Oct 25, 2005
Hebron CT
On start up my car pukes out a few teaspoons of raw oil out the exhaust when reving (not smoke actualy oil) is this problem with the valve seals?? I also am getting a very slight tick sound from the valves. both problems seem to get better as it warms up

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
have you checked your oil lately? I agree, on turbo seal, but no smoke, even when it running and warm? it could be valve seals, but thats alot of oil out the pipe..

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Not trying to be a dick, but you remember the bet they made that you would destroy your engine before the new year? You need to read and seach before modding anything. A small mistake can cost you a LOT of money in this game. Capping off the crankcase breather vents on the cam covers is a no no, and has been covered several times since the crash.

Like I said, I'm not trying to be an ass, but seach and read or ask before you do ANYTHING. Even though it seems like it may be a good idea, you have to have a good solid knowledge of the inner workings of an engine to make qualified descisions on things to do to one.