oil cooler line length

dansmith11

Mar 2, 2007
calgary
anyone running an aftermarket full flow oil cooler setup mind telling me how long your lines are and where you mounted the cooler?

my plan was to keep the oil filter in the stock location and run the cooler lines off a sandwich plate.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
I plan on replacing the stock pressure release valve type system with a temp controlled one. all i have is a remote mounted oil filter that hold about an additional quart,mounted where the passenger side front tow hook is.

Van Diesel

Powered by vino
Dec 12, 2006
El Paso, Texas
on my old 1JZ, I mounted mine in front of the a/c condenser and custom brackets. I bought 6 ft. of -10 steel braided hose, but IIRC I used more than 6 ft. (had some extra from another project).

I used 1 oil cooler, 1 oil filter relo.

dansmith11

Mar 2, 2007
calgary
Van Diesel said:
on my old 1JZ, I mounted mine in front of the a/c condenser and custom brackets. I bought 6 ft. of -10 steel braided hose, but IIRC I used more than 6 ft. (had some extra from another project).

I used 1 oil cooler, 1 oil filter relo.

6ft total i assume? so like 3 ft from the sandwich plate to the cooler, and another 3 ft back?

Van Diesel