OHIO thread

jonny87turbo

Dec 9, 2006
ohio
Theres a big cruise this weekend in salem ohio. Its called steel valley supernationals( supernats). It starts friday, saturday, and sunday. But sunday isnt really busy. But the days to go is friday and saturday. Tons of cars cruise though salem from muscle cars, imports, Trucks ect. Last few years they have been having burn out pits. I think they will have it again this year also. Quaker is open all weekend btw. Every one usually goes from quaker city raceway to salem around 6pm thats when everyone usually goes crusing.
Heres the link
http://www.steelvalleysupernationals.com/Home.html

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Nice, I just recently started seeing all these new mk3's popping up everywhere. I never noticed how many stock mk3's are in canton, it's kinda weird haha.

Also if anyone is interested about coming to the car show Sunday, for the apert foundation and my dads fire station I will be willing to meet whoever in CANTON. Just let me know ahead of time, all the info is on the flyer I posted, and it's for a great cause remember this! I plan on getting there early and I will try to save some spots around me, if anyone doesn't want to park alone haha.

Slick Nick

Apr 8, 2008
Youngstown, OH
jonny87turbo;1850116 said:
Theres a big cruise this weekend in salem ohio. Its called steel valley supernationals( supernats). It starts friday, saturday, and sunday. But sunday isnt really busy. But the days to go is friday and saturday. Tons of cars cruise though salem from muscle cars, imports, Trucks ect. Last few years they have been having burn out pits. I think they will have it again this year also. Quaker is open all weekend btw. Every one usually goes from quaker city raceway to salem around 6pm thats when everyone usually goes crusing.
Heres the link
http://www.steelvalleysupernationals.com/Home.html

Ill be there but not with the supra though.

Setsuko37

Aug 13, 2011
Canal Winchester ohio
wornoutsupra;1850271 said:
Nice, I just recently started seeing all these new mk3's popping up everywhere. I never noticed how many stock mk3's are in canton, it's kinda weird haha.

Also if anyone is interested about coming to the car show Sunday, for the apert foundation and my dads fire station I will be willing to meet whoever in CANTON. Just let me know ahead of time, all the info is on the flyer I posted, and it's for a great cause remember this! I plan on getting there early and I will try to save some spots around me, if anyone doesn't want to park alone haha.
Mk3s are legit on the map now drift scene is starting to pick them up like crazy but yeah ill be at that car show on sunday wont be in supra but will be in friends 86 cressida

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
turboturtle;1850653 said:
so how hard is it to switch a 7m-ge to a 7m-gte set up...so i found a nice cressida today ....... on the hunt agein

youll need a complete 7mgte motor, harness for the yr motor, ecu for the yr motor, a 7mge oil pan, if auto i would get a a340e out of a turbo supra(n/a trans have 1 less clutch)

use the search button over and over again