OHIO thread

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
turboturtle;1844693 said:
so i found a rust free shell in tx , rust free and clean needs some paint work. i am think of getting it . it is 700 for every thing ( the motor is in pices ) or 450 for short block & tranny and shell ... what to do ...
get ahold of cressy love...i sold him a rust free 89 shell

4cefed;1844877 said:
Anyone looking for a aem 1110 87-88 model? And how do you have a pic by your name or at the bottom?
got to your profile

turboturtle

Apr 26, 2012
Wadsworth ,ohio
lol i am out of ft.bliss from ohio so ... i am think of getting the hole thing and maybe building the 7m or droping 1jz and calling it a day for some time i could rock a stock 1jz for some time ...

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
You were at midvale? I was at midvale... I'm guessing you had the blue-ish mk3 we saw on the 'top' of the parking lot... we were going to inspect further then got distracted by drifting

we were driving the black 350z parked a couple spots down from our friends white 370z

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
my attempt today at tuning with maft pro was a big fail...face palm lol
however the car is running...a little rich...13.1 at idle with VF signal showing 1.0
so as of now i can actually rev and drive the car

more headache and tuning ahead lol

still trying to figure out the whole VE table of tuning

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1845383 said:
yeah that was mine

should have said hey.. I should have known a mk3 owner at a drift event was probably on a supraforum

are you going to Columbus Motor Speedway practice next Sunday? Can't be much further then Midvale?

jonahs_supra;1845421 said:
however the car is running...a little rich.

better then lean

Green7mgte

Dec 30, 2009
North Canton, Ohio, United States
my decision to change platforms has nothing to do with a vacuum leak that is ezily fixed..don't be so judgmental. It's just aging. Needs rebuilt basically. Figure why not add a few more bucks to it and get it were I actually want it.. 7m is a great platform.

that is one nice 89.. 5500 is a steal. Wish I had it laying around. Might see If I can dig it up.
Probably be sold by that time tho, I don't see it sitting for long.

thanks Mk3*Supra I sent him a message and I got a reply. Really Appreciate it. =)

Last edited:

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
Green7mgte;1845509 said:
is there a sight to check out all the events in Ohio. I do allot of traveling for work, I was in Columbus this weekend. It would be very ez for me to stop by and check out a show after im done with my shift.

If your not a member I don't think you can see the events section of ohio drifting.. pm me your facebook and i'll add you to the event