OHIO thread

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Ha it was good times man indeed. I do hope you get that title shit taken care of, cause no one wants a stolen car haha.

Turtle: what needs to be done to the 7m harness? is it missing plugs or something? Also what year is it and what is the engine, is it a gte or a ge?

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1835639 said:
Ha it was good times man indeed. I do hope you get that title shit taken care of, cause no one wants a stolen car haha.

Turtle: what needs to be done to the 7m harness? is it missing plugs or something? Also what year is it and what is the engine, is it a gte or a ge?

Did you drive through/close to Marysville? if so I might have to be sad I didn't just get my stuff from you lol

and turtle: You seem to be a bit new to the supra/car game so a 7m should be fine for you while you learn

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
I have no clue I didn't drive.

Turtle if you missing plugs or whatever I have a chopped 89+ harness and I think a chopped pre 89 harness laying around. so let me know what you need if anything.

turboturtle

Apr 26, 2012
Wadsworth ,ohio
the harns is fine on the 7m gte /auto ... i am looking at ...i am going to go nuts waiting on the guy with the supra and my dad to meet so he can see the car and see if its good or not ... someone told me about a 89 with a 1jz/5speed in it , thats the one that needs the harns .... sorry i need to think before i type some times...lol

turboturtle

Apr 26, 2012
Wadsworth ,ohio
so i had some free time do day , so i made a parts list , would like to hear what you guys think! this is for a 89 7mgte/auto

Apr head bolts
HKS super sequential blow off vale ssqv /with mounting pipe
HKS metal head gasket
New water pump
used 89 front bumper
K&N intake
AEM map sensor kit
550cc injectors
hall manul boost controller or a apexi afc Neo ...
LIPP afm and lexus air flow meter
and transmisson cooler ... ( its an auto )

any one have any ideas for me ... the parts list is alomost for sure ... i mite add some things to it as well ....

turboturtle;1835907 said:
so i had some free time do day , so i made a parts list , would like to hear what you guys think! this is for a 89 7mgte/auto

Apr head bolts
HKS super sequential blow off vale ssqv /with mounting pipe
HKS metal head gasket
New water pump
used 89 front bumper
K&N intake
AEM map sensor kit
550cc injectors
hall manul boost controller or a apexi afc Neo ...
LIPP afm and lexus air flow meter
and transmisson cooler ... ( its an auto )

any one have any ideas for me ... the parts list is alomost for sure ... i mite add some things to it as well ....

silly turtle, its one or the other. aem ems running a map sensor... or factory/with a piggyback and the lexus afm. alsoooo, the Apexi AFC NEO doesnt control boost. my advice, we keep it simple. if you buy my NEO ill wire it in for you and you can use the lipp afm housing with lex afm. simple, not the most tuneable- but caveman simple.

plusssss if you buy my LIPP t04e youd easily be set for your hp goal, and it doenst take much longer than a factory ct26 to spool. if you dont buy it its just gonna sit in my garage and collect dust once i get my 4202 anyway ;)

edit; WOOOOOOOO! 100th post! 6 years on the site and ive finally reached 100! lolol

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
I was going to say if they were not worse then sawblades i'd trade you a set we have.. but it doesn't sound very nice

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
I think we are going to use the sawblades as burn offs june 3rd. Turtle I say while your making bank over there, save up and buy some baller wheels.

Slick Nick

Apr 8, 2008
Youngstown, OH
turboturtle;1835933 said:
so any one have some stock mk3 saw blades for sale or will sale ...

Dude I have some white stock sawblades that I would be willing to sell. Just the rims though no tires. Also the wheels that are on the car now (see avatar <<<) are for sale since i have a set sitting in my garage that I have yet to put on.

Make me an offer.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
You can get whatever rims you want man, its all about your taste and how you want to do your car. unless you are talking about sizes, then thats a whole different realm haha. As for june 3rd that's a clubloose event at midvale, that I am going to be participating in, yes I am actually going to drift my supra haha, for those who know what clubloose is. The biggest thing to remember Turtle is, build your car for you and fuck everyone else.