OHIO thread

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Hey guys my buddy is picking up a cressy this weekend and will he plans on looking for a r154 or a w58, if any of you have one let me know. He is pretty serious so there shouldn't be any flaking as long as the tranny is good and not busted as fuck.

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
IM BACK BIOTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

new proud owner of a 1991 toyota supra targa
7mgte
auto
white exterior
blue leather interior...only 1 bad spot is dash has a crack
77xxx miles
NO RUST(wornoutsupra)

i bought it from the original and only owner(WINNING bitches)
been sitting for about 8 yrs
only reason it has set for so long is the car scared the (now 73yr old) man and has been parked ever since

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
lol even better its been a garage kept car since new(except for the past 3-4yrs)

p1825108_1.jpg

p1825108_2.jpg

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
and i didn't know zerolift was that bad on prices.. i cant get them or another to give me a price on an HKS exhaust so I'm just going to order online

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Mk3*Supra;1825139 said:
and i didn't know zerolift was that bad on prices.. i cant get them or another to give me a price on an HKS exhaust so I'm just going to order online

One last Supra get together before I leave?

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Yea buying shit from Zerolift would be like buying it at the triple. Their prices are less then desirable, I think getting raped by Saddam would be cheaper haha.

Supra Noob

Mar 12, 2012
Cincinnati
Hello, I'm from Harrison, Oh. I am a noob to Supras. Picked up an 87' 7mgte a few months ago, already had arp studs and good head gasket (3 angle valve job included), hard piping for intercooler, HKS blowoff, 3" stainless exaust from the 90 back. I have since done KYB struts, Tanabee lowering springs (that make it sit like an f250 in the rear), short shifter, staggered 17's, and some other stuff. I'm learning as I go, so I will be reading more than posting. Thanks for all the info folks.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
jonah.. i have 89+ bumper?

and for everyone else who was going to give me bumpers.. are they 89+?

and noob.. welcome! first supra lesson shall be even with a new headgasket.. it's still going to spin a bearing hahaha

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
How would you guys prepare a Supra for outdoor storage? I can't afford indoor storage, unfortunately.

I'm planning on buying a heavy duty car cover, putting shitty wheels/tires on, putting it on blocks, spraying some oil in the cylinders, and covering the exhaust so animals don't find a place to stay. Anything else?