OHIO thread

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1783544 said:
Mk3- Is it like one of those huge torpedo heaters?

yup

clutch;1783562 said:
Right now I am over in the UK and next year I am off to Germany to get my car a few runs on the Autobahn should be back there in 2014. But we will see where I am off to next.

we might all have running supras by then :D

wornoutsupra;1783598 said:
Hey guys I just wanted to give a heads up, I am selling my bride low max bucket seats, they are reps. I am asking 700 for the pair they are brand new with no wear and tear, just one of them has 2 stickers on it. Also I think one of the sliders is kind of goofy.

reps? do they have any approval for racing on them? color? pics? WANT BRIDE SEATS!! I'd prefer the black leather but the ones I wanted are discontinued I think

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
They are the replica ones made in Canada or Taiwan how ever spelled lol. They are made to the same specs pretty much but just not FIA approved. They are the Vios 3 low max buckets. Over all though they are technically brides just not of japan. If that makes sense, if you have any questions pm me and I will send you my number, and I can get you pics and everything.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
all you need is the mount brackets, cause I am keeping the ones I fabbed up, and they come with the sliders, one is missing a spring so its kind of goofy.

p1784009_1.jpg

p1784009_2.jpg

p1784009_3.jpg

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
yeah they are basically brides, just with out the FIA tag. I did alot of research on them before I bought them, and what I found out is that one of the old ceo's of bride copied all the patents before they changed the copy right or whatever. So technically they are brides, just not of japan. I love them, I think they are comfortable but I want ones the recline, for me and the wife.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
Greek - I was actually getting on here to tell you about the meet.. i keep forgetting you are in Dayton.. have you added me on FB?

Biggu - I really want matching seats.. i'll go look at the recaro you have again.. don't remember what it looks like :D

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
there is a drift meet in dayton in january at a friends house.. if you're interested let me know and i'll PM you my FB and invite you to the meet

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
I don't have your FB. I'll definitely be down.

Finally installed the Megan coilovers today. Looks hella nice. Alignment tomorrow, waiting for some OEM lugs to come in the mail (USPS is 2 days late motherfucker), and finish plasti dipping the sawblades. Going to look tits.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
you need our mailman.. he finished his route and realized he still had a box for us in the truck.. so he drove back to the house and made sure to hand it TO chris.. told chris he figured it had car parts and that we would want them :D

I'm currently debating on that AEM for sale in the JZ section.. was planning on doing more research but its there and brand new.. and there

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
meh.. he wants 1250.. which i thought was a good deal.. but he says driftmotion sells it for 1250.. so i'll wait till spring when i actually need it lol