OHIO thread

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
OR he could keep with the spitfire crap and just do a proper JZ swap in the new one :)

wornout.. how far are you from Marysville?

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
At this point in time I would like to have you 2 ( mk3*supra and wornout) meet a dear and very helpful friend of mine. My friend has been good to me and will be helpful to your needs...

Without further or do I'd like you to meet...........internet
With the internet you can look up directions from 1 place to the OTHER
Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

88mk88

Jun 18, 2006
Jamestown,Ohio
Hey guys, I havent been on SM in a very long time so I figured this would be a good thread to come to! I recently got back in Ohio from the military and Im looking for another supra. When I first got back I couldnt find a decent supra for a decent price so I bought an extremely clean 96 mustang GT. Ive been trying to sell/trade it on CL without any good cash offers. Im hoping maybe some of you guys who are still in the game might know someone who wants to buy/trade a mustang. If anyone or any of your friends want to know more info just ask or PM me.
Im just ready to get back into the supra community.
Thanks,
Jared

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
88mk88;1779055 said:
Hey guys, I havent been on SM in a very long time so I figured this would be a good thread to come to! I recently got back in Ohio from the military and Im looking for another supra. When I first got back I couldnt find a decent supra for a decent price so I bought an extremely clean 96 mustang GT. Ive been trying to sell/trade it on CL without any good cash offers. Im hoping maybe some of you guys who are still in the game might know someone who wants to buy/trade a mustang. If anyone or any of your friends want to know more info just ask or PM me.
Im just ready to get back into the supra community.
Thanks,
Jared

good luck, I've been back in the supra search for over a month with no results. there's 3 different n/a cars on cl for over 4k. low mileage or not, WTF.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
GL with your search 88mk88.. just don't be cheap about it.. you should want a good body/starter car then a cheap POS

of course if you are Jonah you can find a 'decent' starter car for cheap which is always good lol