OHIO thread

damicorb

Sep 19, 2011
Columbus
Are we still doing the name and area thing? If so
Damian, Columbus Area and I just am driving my crapalier until I trade up.
attachment.php

supradrifter1

Boost Addict
Jun 25, 2007
Brookville, Ohio
jonahs_supra;1761824 said:
Is your alltrac red?
I have always wanted a alltrac
Came close with my 3sgte swapped st184 lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Nah its white, i have a buddy in Lima with a red st185.

Mk3*Supra;1761895 said:
Do it!!

our two are gettiing built for drift.. we went 1j from the start lol

do you have any mods to the supra's steering? not sure how much you've drifted it?

Thats the plan for this one too. My first supra (the one in my sig.) didn't have any steering mods but I didnt get to mess with it much before I sold it. I bought inner tierod spacers for this supra but haven't had a chance to install them yet, let alone really drive it. :icon_frow

Here's a pic of my money pits and one of my All-Trac with my buddies All-Trac.
p1762539_1.jpg

p1762539_2.jpg

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
jlcrhcp85;1762451 said:
What are you guys' thoughts on EGR valves? I read so much conflicting crap on whether or not removing it has any benefit? I live in stark county (no echeck) and I'm not concerned with MPG's. I'm gut-happy with my supra (under the hood only) but if there's no power gain, there's no sense in giving the gassholes anymore of my $ than I have to.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Logically, I imagine that until your ride actually has an issue providing fuel, your maf has no problem calling for the fuel it needs, right? ...or wrong?

No reason to remove it unless you have to. You won't see any power gains.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
supradrifter1;1762539 said:
Thats the plan for this one too. My first supra (the one in my sig.) didn't have any steering mods but I didnt get to mess with it much before I sold it. I bought inner tierod spacers for this supra but haven't had a chance to install them yet, let alone really drive it. [/IMG]

we just picked up a spare set of knuckles today.. going to get another set.. going to play 'modify the knuckle without jacking up too many suspension points'... should be fun lol

i have rack spacers.. says it gives more angle but havent installed them yet.. cleaned out the garage yesterday so we have room to work on the cars

damicorb;1762538 said:
Are we still doing the name and area thing? If so
Damian, Columbus Area and I just am driving my crapalier until I trade up.

We allow the name/area thing.. it just turned in to a chat thread since its the same people all the time

i'm in marysville.. about ~30 min west of columbus.. not sure what side of columbus you're on?

thought about dublin.. but I work on at honda and 20 min to work beats an hour with traffic

and my 7m parts are free as long someone gets them out of the garage.. and i would like a steel wheel lol

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
so for all the 7m owners who have had to fix their blowed up cars... did you guys ever get the rods resized when changing bearings?

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
airhead04;1763180 said:
Have a aeromotive fuel pump for sale. its the new intank 340lph fuel pump. 140 shipped.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Brand new btw.

I might be interested; not 100% sure though. I'd rather not chance my walbro running out of juice after the rebuild.

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
well i finally got around to pulling my motor completely
good news so far crank is good...have yet to pull main caps
bad but ok news my block is junk lol...good thing i bought a good 1 a few months ago
when i popped all the pistons out i was inspecting my cylinder walls(which still had hone marks)
to my suprise i find a nice deep gouge the goes around cylinder 5 wall lol
p1765002_1.jpg

p1765002_2.jpg

whatcha guys think?
idk how it ran fine like this for so long
my guess is when headgasket blew on 1 of the previous owners
the car sat with coolant in the number 5 clyinder...then rusted