OHIO thread

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
Greek;1755099 said:
Story or get the mother fuck out.

im with greek on this 1
plz give us a story lol

last customers c4 vette i worked on forgot to tighten down the bolts for his glass targa top
well when he was on his way to dayton...i think everyone can figure out the rest lol
$600 later and it had a new targa lol

jlcrhcp85

Jan 6, 2011
Akron, Ohio
So... Is that a no on the targa??? Lmao

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Well... Im lucky it was a kid in a small car (impreza WRX I believe) behind me rather than an old lady with a boat. He dodged it, but I'm still out a targa top damn it! To make things even more unnerving, I don't have insurance n my license is suspended til october! That'd been costly to say the least... FML!

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Who all lives in northeast Ohio anyhow? And what do 7mgte's run stock in the 1/4 mile roughly?

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Who all lives in northeast Ohio anyhow? And what do 7mgte's run stock in the 1/4 mile roughly?

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
jlcrhcp85;1755105 said:
So... Is that a no on the targa??? Lmao

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Well... Im lucky it was a kid in a small car (impreza WRX I believe) behind me rather than an old lady with a boat. He dodged it, but I'm still out a targa top damn it! To make things even more unnerving, I don't have insurance n my license is suspended til october! That'd been costly to say the least... FML!

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Stop being stupid. Don't drive it you aren't allowed to. Think if a cop happened to pass by and see that shit. Your ass would be in a heap of shit.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Mj if I remember correctly I think wesbeech has a caged shell that he might sell.

Also when are you guys thinking of having the cook out and where? I might be able to talk the wife in to making a trip.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
i might be having one on the 11th in marysville

street life tour one would be the 17th around dayton

DO IT!

the reason i say should is the one on the 11th would be a ton of people invited and a few show up (like last time).. but it was still pretty fun

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
well the 11th I know for sure i wont be able to make it, sisters wedding.....blah lol. As for the 17th we might be able to make it I will have to talk to her and see whats up, but I wont have a supra lol not until next year.