OHIO thread

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
idk what superfly is.. never heard of it. i will be at plenty of car meets around town when it gets warmer though, hopefully you can make it out to the northside of cbus and see me.

as far as going lower, probably not till i get coilovers and roll my fenders.. i dont want ricer bounce, so i just cut a coil and a quarter all the way around for now.

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
Soo my brothers when are we going to be planning a big supra meet? spring is coming finally!!! I look forward to meeting/seeing all the badazz supras from Ohio[/QUOTE]

i'm looking forward to the whole superfly thing that goes on at rolling arcs mall in akron never got to go last summer but heard it can have a turn out of over a 100 cars. we'll see thou.[/QUOTE]

Superfly is pretty sweet. It's autocross/car show at ROlling Acres Mall in Barberton. I will be up there in my teg until the civc is finished. As much as i want another Supra, I do love how well my old civic handles, its like a go cart lol. I superfly will be starting up in April, i may be wrong tho.

supradrifter1

Boost Addict
Jun 25, 2007
Brookville, Ohio
88mk3supra;1683490 said:
supradrifter1 I see you are located in B-ville I am 10 minutes from ya! would love to see your car in person get a hold of me sometime!

I'm sure you'll see me around this summer lol, but I have no problem meeting up once its running. The white car in my sig. was my old car, used to run around e-wood all the time and hang out at the k-mart lot years ago when I had it.

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
Was planning on driving my car on the new setup this weekend...until I saw the new weather forecast...ugh

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1685032 said:
^^^^ I cant wait to drive mine, on my new setup but oh well. Atleast its gonna be like 58 on thursday, you can drive it then lol.

Hopefully it will rain and wash the salt off the roads before then! Don't want any rust starting. :p

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
airhead04;1685438 said:
So fellas, when is this ohio meet gonna go down. Im going ot be putting a new setup on my car next month, and I wouldnt mind showing it around to the locals. And I want some opinions.

there are meets all over my side of town when its warm. i am usually between polaris and sawmill. people meet on sawmill at the old circuit city, and the home depot.

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
newlife;1685679 said:
my ohio brothers i need help. i need a head and need some leads on one local so shipping doesn't kill me.

ive got an N/A head if you want it. I's just taking up sapce in my garage. I'm in the North Canton area and I could meet you some where if you want. Just lemme know.