OHIO thread

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Couple locals stopped out and she should be running shortly. Found out the car was suppose to come with an afc, but it still has the evo 8 injectors and big 16g.

She's looking good Zack, cant wait to see her in action.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Man I am glad your getting the car figured out, but where are the pics man come on now lol.

Carter thanks man, she is slowly coming together I just bought a tanabe exhaust, and I need to lower my car more ha

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
lol just need to lower it just a little bit more lol whats your ground clearance now? lol

Its nothing to special to be truthful
91 awd tsi turbo, 188 on the body, "claimed" 5k on a rebuild, 3" catback, 2.5" dp, stock o2 housing, Newer big 16g *no shaft play* and a walbro in the tank. It was said to have 272 cams in it, i pulled the valve cover... it has no such thing.

3n53m33l45T45Q35X2b2p491e9639c1bd1cca.jpg

3m43o63l05O35Q35P3b2k66cbfd032abd1e04.jpg

3k23o43l45Q25W65S0b2pf87b5986baa1127f.jpg

Its not in that bad of shape, needs things here and there. Mainly I just wanted it for the awd & turbo, but i haven't got to drive it but onces since i bought it.:: angry ::

Tried getting ahold of the prev. owner and he's not returning any calls or texts. I just want the key to the rims and maybe some money back since this bastard isn't returning calls. I believe that car is out of time, and one of the locals pointed out its kinda hard turning over, well hope its the battery dying. Lets hope she didn't bend anything somehow...

The only real plus about this car, is that the inside of the head is super clean and the driver seat is comfy

This would happen to be the problem, so far that'd we've found out.
relaybox1.jpg

The smaller fuse box is the one thats melted on the car. I didn't notice it because, hell i never looked at these cars before or had to trouble shoot. I knew it held the rad fan, but as it just so happened to be, mine didn't have a cover. So these is one piece i have to replace and hopefully it'll take care of the 0 fuel pressure i'm getting as well.

Last edited:

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Shit looks good man, looks like your gonna have some fun with that thing lol. As for my ground clearence there is to much of it lol. I might take it down another 1/2 and inch or so in the rear and leave the front alone.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
wornoutsupra;1682627 said:
Shit looks good man, looks like your gonna have some fun with that thing lol. As for my ground clearence there is to much of it lol. I might take it down another 1/2 and inch or so in the rear and leave the front alone.

It'll be interesting to say the least. Just wish it already had the dsmlink with the 2 step but we'll see what happens. As far as fun goes, i'd rather be in the supra but awd & a 2step is deff a hell of a fun street machine. We'll see what happens, if she runs, i have a buddy with an hks side mount and all i'll need is a wideband and either dsmlink or an afc.

I just plan to drive it till i find someone that wants to trade a supra for a dsm, then i'm back in business lmao

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
jlcrhcp85;1682642 said:
those rims on the supra look sweet!

Thanks man I am not 100% yet on them.

Carter, You do need another supra lol. Dont worry though when its time its time and I will have a hatch spoiler for you if your interested lol.

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
hey wornout i dig the pics man, i think i may shave the spoiler on mine.. not sure though. if i do that i will have a 1 piece and a 3 piece laying around lol.. anyway, i just chopped my front springs, back will be done tomorrow, i will post pics.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
mjrsplat;1682842 said:
hey wornout i dig the pics man, i think i may shave the spoiler on mine.. not sure though. if i do that i will have a 1 piece and a 3 piece laying around lol.. anyway, i just chopped my front springs, back will be done tomorrow, i will post pics.

Thanks man its slowly getting there i am to the point now where I am just waiting on my exhaust. Then I just have to get stuff made and welded. I thought you were getting coils man, what happened to that?

mjrsplat

Dec 14, 2010
ohio
wornoutsupra;1682890 said:
Thanks man its slowly getting there i am to the point now where I am just waiting on my exhaust. Then I just have to get stuff made and welded. I thought you were getting coils man, what happened to that?

i was, its a long story. i'm just going to save for a new set..

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
Still haven't got to get any pics uploaded I don't know how , I will figure it out haha...Mine as of now is going to be keeping the good ol' 7m I don't want to go JZ just yet

-built 7m with everything except :AEM EMS, cams, suspension/brakes, injectors, a little bit more of a upgraded fuel system, and buy my t61 turbo I am hoping for 550rwhp on higher boost and maybe run e85 we shall see ;) all this will be bought and on before summer

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Soo my brothers when are we going to be planning a big supra meet? spring is coming finally!!! I look forward to meeting/seeing all the badazz supras from Ohio

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Idk about me man my car is being a pos at the moment and I have to still get crap made lol. So I have no clue as to when my car will be ready for any meets.

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
Don't feel bad bro I have to spend about 3500-4k for the rest of the stuff I need/listed and that doesn't include paint or interior stuff lol

newlife

Jun 15, 2009
ohio
[/QUOTE]Soo my brothers when are we going to be planning a big supra meet? spring is coming finally!!! I look forward to meeting/seeing all the badazz supras from Ohio[/QUOTE]

i'm looking forward to the whole superfly thing that goes on at rolling arcs mall in akron never got to go last summer but heard it can have a turn out of over a 100 cars. we'll see thou.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
^^^^ Superfly is some good times lol. I will deffently be hitting that up, I went the year before last when it was at the speghetti warehouse and that place was always packed

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
^^^^ lookin good man, I have to give you shit about the Z rims though lol. They actually dont look to shappy though, you just need to get lower lol.

Superfly will probably start up towards the end of may maybe not to sure though, and it would be nice to roll up with a bunch of supras lol.