Ohio road trip pics!!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Awesome pictures, G!

It was too bad my schedule/timing was so bad. I would've loved to have seen you and your '89. :love:

..............Say,... How far away are you from, Oh...I don't know,

...Louisville, Kentucky? .... Possibly on the 25th or 26th of October...?

:naughty:

Jeff

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
tbcmorris;1143984 said:
Our cars are capable of quiet? My eardrums fail to believe you.

Stock 7m is very quiet. I thought Tracy's wasn't running till I saw the tach.:aigo:

Supra28;1143985 said:
Every single pic you took of your car was amazing. :love:

*Right click save as* to all.

My car is Blushing..Thanks.

Keros;1144072 said:
Great pics!

What brake pads are you running? Those wheels look seriously clean in every shot!

Stock toyota pads. Thanks!

gtsfirefighter;1144141 said:
Gosh I love your 89! I'm so f**king jealous! You're doing what I want to be able to do and that is take road trips in my supra. Someday soon I hope.

Thanks Ken. I'm always up for a road trip. Austin is right around the corner.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Boost Lee;1144168 said:
Awesome pictures, G!

It was too bad my schedule/timing was so bad. I would've loved to have seen you and your '89. :love:

..............Say,... How far away are you from, Oh...I don't know,

...Louisville, Kentucky? .... Possibly on the 25th or 26th of October...?

:naughty:

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. I loved seeing that part of the country. As for distance it was 949miles to Findley, Oh. from Diamondhead. The weekend of 25 is the Steele meet just outside of Birmingham. Last year was a great turnout.

George

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
tbcmorris;1143984 said:
Our cars are capable of quiet? My eardrums fail to believe you.

My car would be even quieter if the stock cat wasn't making a racket. Trying to get the exhaust replaced this fall, keep running into other issues. Even with a 3" setup, I'm shooting for as quiet as possible.

My 87NA stock was even quieter. You could not tell the car was idling.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Donald Brunson;1144276 said:
cool pics of your tour. your red car is def to clean:love:

Thank you Sir.

arizzle;1144303 said:
nice pictures! both cars are looking hot but im just lovin the red with those chromes =D

:boink:

The Dude;1144430 said:
Very nice, red one reminds me of my old '89 *sniffle*. What springs are on it?

tokiko illumina's w/ eibach springs.

ZoomZoomZoom;1144610 said:
My car would be even quieter if the stock cat wasn't making a racket. Trying to get the exhaust replaced this fall, keep running into other issues. Even with a 3" setup, I'm shooting for as quiet as possible.

My 87NA stock was even quieter. You could not tell the car was idling.

Wish the cutout was working so you could hear the difference. I would say for you that might be good way to go, as you like a quiet supra.

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
Man im glad Tracy told me about this thread. I didnt know you had so many pics from your trip. Allow me to introduce myself by the way. Im the Allen w/o the screenname.:naughty: It was awesome to meet a fellow supra owner. I was so glad that Tracy brought you over since I couldnt make it for lunch with you guys. Really bummed I couldnt talk to you guys more. Just had to much going on today here. I hope there will be a next time.

Those pics are just awesome of your car George. That car is beautiful. Red is an awesome color to have and its soo clean. And as far as Tracy's car. Im really impressed with the color. I was upset when she said a white pearl, but when I saw it for the first time, I was totally impressed with the color. Its not a traditional dirty looking pearl. Its like a super white with metal flake. Very nice color!! Again I am impressed with those pics of your car. Im not sure which one I like the best. Hopefully we will meet again soon!

Oh by the way my kids were heart broken they didnt get to see you car in person. The first thing my oldest asked was if I took pictures of your car. Im really glad you posted some so they believe me, that your car was actually here. :biglaugh:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
mk3forme;1146621 said:
Man im glad Tracy told me about this thread. I didnt know you had so many pics from your trip. Allow me to introduce myself by the way. Im the Allen w/o the screenname.:naughty: It was awesome to meet a fellow supra owner. I was so glad that Tracy brought you over since I couldnt make it for lunch with you guys. Really bummed I couldnt talk to you guys more. Just had to much going on today here. I hope there will be a next time.

Those pics are just awesome of your car George. That car is beautiful. Red is an awesome color to have and its soo clean. And as far as Tracy's car. Im really impressed with the color. I was upset when she said a white pearl, but when I saw it for the first time, I was totally impressed with the color. Its not a traditional dirty looking pearl. Its like a super white with metal flake. Very nice color!! Again I am impressed with those pics of your car. Im not sure which one I like the best. Hopefully we will meet again soon!

Oh by the way my kids were heart broken they didnt get to see you car in person. The first thing my oldest asked was if I took pictures of your car. Im really glad you posted some so they believe me, that your car was actually here. :biglaugh:

Allen was great meeting you and seeing your impressive cars.:love::love:

I would have liked to meet your kids also. We will meet again as I will make it up there for one of your guys meets for sure!!!

George