MOI...
NE2K3_11.jpg

supra guy scotty

Bass akwards...
Jul 22, 2006
Hoschton, GA.
gsmokez;963407 said:
whoaaa quite a project you got there scotty

Ya, but it is so worth it! It's only scary when you first start cutting, then, it just all falls into place. My buddy is a jam up welder and perfectionist, and he is WAAAYYY over qualified to make this car right. It's going to be fun, and if you attend this years Toronto meet, expect to see it. I'm putting everything I've got into being able to drive it up for Toronto this year. Hope to see ya there, and thanks. Good luck on your projects!

Scotty

AlpWhitE46

Aug 13, 2007
Toronto
Ivan J

89 Turbo with a 90 Japaneese 100,000 km motor
converted to 5speed

Etobicoke/Toronto Ontario

Yes i know about the fenders its getting painted white in summer

IMG_1987_Large.jpg

IMG_1988_Large.jpg

IMG_1989_Large.jpg

IMG_1990_Large.jpg

IMG_1992_Large.jpg

IMG_1993_Large.jpg

IMG_1996_Large.jpg

IMG_1999_Large.jpg

gsmokez

Feb 18, 2007
Brampton, Ontario
supra guy scotty;973574 said:
Ya, but it is so worth it! It's only scary when you first start cutting, then, it just all falls into place. My buddy is a jam up welder and perfectionist, and he is WAAAYYY over qualified to make this car right. It's going to be fun, and if you attend this years Toronto meet, expect to see it. I'm putting everything I've got into being able to drive it up for Toronto this year. Hope to see ya there, and thanks. Good luck on your projects!

Scotty

Yeah man it always feels ten times nicer when you know you've brought a car back from death or near death. Its always feels good to do your own car stuff by yourself. Much more rewarding than paying for it:icon_bigg Nice car and good luck with it man.