aboard the Argama
Ckanderson said:

brush your teeth :)

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Idealsupra said:
hahaha this coming from the guy who is humpnig an engine..sitting in an engine bay... and if i remember correctly...humping your own car also? :D

besides thats ap arts car who cares ;)

You don't want to know what my friends and I do to our parts cars when we're done with them............ :D ;)

Let's just say - they suffer no more

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
You know, of all the pics including a popped hood, The one above is the only one with an engine under it.
How perfectly typical.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
IHI-RHC7 said:
You know, of all the pics including a popped hood, The one above is the only one with an engine under it.
How perfectly typical.

in what way? that engine only lasted another hour or so......i was so happy to get rid of that NA

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
A few INTERESTING pictures.

T-Joe the one on the engine looks like a portfolio (sp) pic. Are you trying to be a model?

CK- that is not right at all but I like to have a drink or 12 as well.

Encomiast-The 2nd dude is too close to the first dude. Whats up with that?

L

lanky189

It may not be JDM WICKED PHAT TYTE YO... but here's pretty much the only pic I have of myself and any part of the supra.... this is the 4th time I had the head off and I only owned the car for a year, also.. the is 4 months after my rebuild in which my machine shop screwed me.
cylhead2.jpg

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
Blue87T(Dan) said:
Encomiast-The 2nd dude is too close to the first dude. Whats up with that?
uhm... they're just close friends I guess.... :p
they both have girlfriends, but you never know what's going on behind the scenes :D

DrakeMK3 said:
You mean to tell me, you've never heard of the two-man tranny ram?
ROTFLMAO :D

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
lanky189 said:
It may not be JDM WICKED PHAT TYTE YO... but here's pretty much the only pic I have of myself and any part of the supra.... this is the 4th time I had the head off and I only owned the car for a year, also.. the is 4 months after my rebuild in which my machine shop screwed me.
cylhead2.jpg
Little did Lanky know when he was made OT Mod that there was a price to pay!

We can make him better faster stronger we can rebuild him Grim Jack was heard saying as the lightening sparked to the bolts in Lanky's neck!

THE LANKINATOR was born and went BHG within minutes of being started for the first time!
(Damn we should have had him decked)