Off to NYC - Yay!

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
My high school choir is leaving tomorrow morning (4am-yuck) off to NYC.
We're in the Festival of Gold competition, by invitation only, one of 30 in the US going.
We're singing at Riverside Church, a big cathedral (or so I've heard).
Yay! Wish us luck!

BTW, does anyone know much about Riverside Church/been there? Our choir went freshman year (03) to NYC and we sang at Carnegie Hall, but I don't think we stopped by that church. Our director says its pretty cool, really big and fun acoustics (7 second resonating echo-sweeeeet!), so I'll do some searching.

So I don't think of you are choir nerds so I won't bother with any other details (not that there are many), but anyways I'm happy! Yay! :D

EDIT:: Wow that sounded like a 13-year old girl....wow. Whatever lol.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
bring hoodies and warmer clothes, its around 45* over here. good luck and have fun.
miss, if you come over here, you better look me up.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
NA86.5 said:
School field trip cool
Yeps. But I'm pretty pissed, they canceled our senior trip cuz of last years class screwing around (quite literally).
Its BS. We've been planning senior trip, most likely to Jamaica, since freshman year. Whatever. Pisses me off. They cancelled our 8th grade Disneyland trip too. We went to East Coast for an "educational supplementary trip", but that was when the sniper was actually ACTIVE (while we were there-yay!) so we barely spent any time at all in DC.

So, after canceling our senior trip, next year they're taking all HS on an "educational" trip to fking Switzerland and Germany. (http://my-fcs.com/)
BS.

Anyways, I'm still excited about this tho!