# of mk3s around

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
Me and some of my buddys were hanging out working on a prelude(sorry its not a mk3).But me and my buddy in are little trio have mk3s well I had and will have again...but we were wondering anyone know how many supras are registered or is their no way of finding out we plan on eventully opening a shop...but we wanted to give tuners in the midwest and all over the usa and well really the world a good name luckly for us we work for a big snow removal company...and the midwest gets plenty of snow...we each should pull about 40-50 grand this winter with the snow predictions... we were all thinking about getting a big event in store for late summer 09'...with a entry fee of about $35 and all proceeds will go to random charities to help out the needy who can't have the love of working on cars like us fortunte ppl do...does anyone think this would be something that they would participate in....please move thread if it needs to be... but my main goal is to put mk3s and supras and any real tuner or car that needs respect its dues...get the respect you deserve and help out the needy...currently looking for a builidng near by to hold this or a outdoor facility... this is kind of like the tokyo auto salon but non profitble and no companies advertising their parts everywhere just good ole people having a great time maybe after the event a big cruise also anyone like this idea let me kno maybe some of you guys can join the cause and lets make this shit happen

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
There was a guy who found out how many were registered a couple years ago but I can't find the thread.

I think there were more in CA and FL then the entire rest of the USA. If your not seeing them it's because they are there. Yes, very few in WI.

Nice run on sentence btw.

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
Thanks I dub myself the SM expert on: run on scentences lol. But does anyone think its a good idea? And ill work on the scentence structure for ya guys. But ya Doom I haven't scene many at all around milwaukee. Where are you located at? I've never scene yours around. Also can anyone toss me ideas on foundations and charities(sp?) to donate too? SM would get part of the profit for helping all of us owners out. But here's some charities I would like to donate the proceeds too, live strong(lance armstrongs cancer orginization),wat is it the susan g colmes cure for breast cancer? I think that's it lol. The salvation army(just because milwaukee WI has the 7th highest poverty rate. And some lou gherigs disease foundations or maybe some money for the deaf and blind. As I stated mods move this and edit the title as you see fit but I would like to get a rough number of how many mk3s there are. I would like a list to see of who would join and what kind of car they tend to bring to the event this will b about august 09'. Please send your imputs some people around here have told me its dumb to hold a non-profit event,but I think its good too have the car building community out there as something other than street racing punks or radicals,were not all bad people,as you can see. Anyone toss your imputs or if you have any suggestions let me know. Thanks.

(Hey ij and doom a lil better on scentence structure?)

SideWinderGX

Aug 8, 2007
Syracuse, New York, United States
SupraOfDoom;1134896 said:
There was a guy who found out how many were registered a couple years ago but I can't find the thread.

I think there were more in CA and FL then the entire rest of the USA. If your not seeing them it's because they are there. Yes, very few in WI.

Nice run on sentence btw.

That'd be awesome if someone knew of where this thread is :icon_bigg

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
dang IJ if only we didnt care about your opinnion but i guess i cand o that because your opinnion matters lol :biglaugh: i saw some pictures of my old girl today and just basically dropped and said damn i need another mk3 but ill break it up. can someone please help us find the thread of registered # mk3s

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
or use the money to buy all the supras out of the junkyards so there are more out there or at least not getting crushed!

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
hvyman;1135451 said:
or use the money to buy all the supras out of the junkyards so there are more out there or at least not getting crushed!

I look forward to when most of them are crushed, at least the shit boxes anyway (which seem to be most of them).

Maybe then my car will be worth something...:biglaugh: