OEM Replacement parts from the direct manufacture.

Maple191

Mar 21, 2012
Toronto
This is a thread I think should be made to list Toyota's actual parts supplier and how to save money on quality OEM w/o the OEM prices

I bought a ABS wheel speed sensor from RockAuto made by "Standard" it turns out that it is the actual Toyota Part.
Its stamped Toyota with the Toyota part number in the same spot. (This part was $150 cheaper after shipping. And I work at a Toyota dealer)

I have a brand new water pump, turns out Aisin is Toyota's supplier ($90 cheaper RockAuto)

I also have a brand new clutch slave also made by Aisin. ($60 cheaper RockAuto)

Lets see what else people know of other then DriftMotion. We all know that one. Money saved is money spent well else where.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
To be fair, Toyota Canada's prices are whack compared to Toyota USA's (I work at Toyota as well) If you were to compare say Champion Toyota's prices to rock auto's the pricing likely wouldn't be so insanely different.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
We use world pac at work. They sell German and Asian and some domestic a lot cheaper than the dealer. If they don't have it I'll use rock auto or champion Toyota.

Maple191

Mar 21, 2012
Toronto
Ok fair enough... but Champion Toyota still gets it supplies from the same 4 Wharehouses that any other dealer gets in Canada/US. and quanties remaining are in short supplie, others parts have been already discontunined. But if you notice RockAuto sells multiple suppliers. This thread should identify those who supplied Toyota with their OEM's. This way when you do buy an after market you already know which one is actually OEM and the others are just aftermarket. Hope this clarifies any confussion.

IJ got the idead with his post.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
I bought a turbo oil pump from advanced online a year ago.
It's the oem part Aisin. They just grind the word 'Toyota' off the base of the shaft. Paid $155, vs. $275+.