obx headers installed. do us both a favor and turn it up.

berto22

I'm not a lurker i swear
Apr 21, 2009
chicago
Video

obx headers, no cat,

oxygen sensor not hooked up yet, gotta find one that fits the hole in the obx downpipe. anybody have any idea? part number?

Last edited:

berto22

I'm not a lurker i swear
Apr 21, 2009
chicago
Supra_dan;1858120 said:
Very nice!

Would like to hear it under load, some driving would be nice.

Sounds good though.

Thanks bro. I know the turbo guys are like meh .. but to us with n/a's its something. But Ill take a vid after I plug in an o2 sensor

Supra_dan

Aug 14, 2011
north carolina
Crap, I wanted to add to my last post, it almost seems as if it sounds kind of 'exotic' if you will.

Not saying it does, but just for argument sake, sounds like a Porsche flat 6 exotic type of way.

Psh, don't worry about the turbo guys, enjoy it :)

p.s. I own a turbo, and to be honest, with the right set-ups sometimes n/a sounds better imho due to the fact some 7m's sound like cummins diesels

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Doesn't sound bad, but I would be disappointed to pop the hood of a car that looks like that and only find a GE...

I'm with Dan on the NA engines sounding good. Best engine I think I've heard in a Supra was an NA 6m with a nice exhaust/intake setup.

berto22

I'm not a lurker i swear
Apr 21, 2009
chicago
Supra_dan;1858235 said:
Crap, I wanted to add to my last post, it almost seems as if it sounds kind of 'exotic' if you will.

Not saying it does, but just for argument sake, sounds like a Porsche flat 6 exotic type of way.

Psh, don't worry about the turbo guys, enjoy it :)

p.s. I own a turbo, and to be honest, with the right set-ups sometimes n/a sounds better imho due to the fact some 7m's sound like cummins diesels

Hahaha you got my supra blushing.

berto22

I'm not a lurker i swear
Apr 21, 2009
chicago
te72;1858294 said:
Doesn't sound bad, but I would be disappointed to pop the hood of a car that looks like that and only find a GE...

I'm with Dan on the NA engines sounding good. Best engine I think I've heard in a Supra was an NA 6m with a nice exhaust/intake setup.

Yeah I would and am too. But I'm doing a 2jz swap next after I finish auto body school. So just a little bit longer... She's comes a long way already

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
No worries man, I guess I'm just used to people making them fast before making them look good is all. :)