O-rings for domestic injectors in the 2jzge rail

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Been playin the o-ring game for a few weeks now and figured I'd share. For anyone looking to fit domestic injectors in the 2jzge fuel rail (or 7M rail for that matter), you need McMaster Carr PN9263K696. This is a 7mm ID, 2.5mm thick Viton o-ring with a 12mm OD. I pressure tested these up to 100psi with no leaks on my PTE 880cc injectors.

You also need to double up the grommets that go into the lower intake and add a couple of 12mm washers to each of the rail spacers to get the height correct.

Just figured I'd share and hopefully save someone some headaches down the road!

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
Hey DOK, are you using these on the OBD1 or OBD2 2JZGE intake runner? The only reason I ask is because the OBD1 and OBD2 runners are a little different where the injectors seat.

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Not sure on the Lucas injectors, if they're designed for domestic applications (camaros mustangs etc.) then these o-rings should work. I know they work for Delphis as that's what I have.

This is on a '93 ge rail, will also work on the 7MGTE rail. On the intake runner side you can use the stock 7M grommets, may have to double them up for some injectors if they have a long pintle assembly.