SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
kneedragger85;1507776 said:
Stock Car Matchup:
Neon stats: 2900ish lbs and 230fwhp
Supra stats: 3600ish lbs and 200rwhp

You bet your ass I'm skeptical.

skeptical yes, but srt's are rated at around 215 respectively at the crank, even still you're right p/w ratio always rules,,,unfortunatly

Sinful7m

addicted to boost...
Aug 26, 2009
Oldbridge Nj
ive run plenty of srt4s each modified in many different ways some quite heavily modified i might add,and i havent lost to one yet...

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
SupraSean;1506863 said:
Btw Research shows the quickest way to shut someone up who is talking smack, is just tell them to throw up slips.... that usually stops even the cockiest of them,, but there are some that are just too stupid,,, so call your buddy and tell him you need someone to drive an extra car home.

That's not the wisest idea Imo, when people look at my n/a stock looking MKIII, with around 200HP, they don't know that it's really a 2jzgte running around 17 psi with at last check around 350HP. You wanna race for slips? sure, I could use the extra cash. That's what srt boy might be thinking if he crammed enough $$$ into his engine. How do you know if you haven't seen it?

Christopher

smokemkevo

May 28, 2009
Good kill, up that boost :).

SRT4 ya about 215 at the crank.

lol @ racing for slips, that sounds dangerous, if they did lose u think they gonna give it up?......all hell would break loose :D

Sinful7m

addicted to boost...
Aug 26, 2009
Oldbridge Nj
Athena;1514676 said:
That's not the wisest idea Imo, when people look at my n/a stock looking MKIII, with around 200HP, they don't know that it's really a 2jzgte running around 17 psi with at last check around 350HP. You wanna race for slips? sure, I could use the extra cash. That's what srt boy might be thinking if he crammed enough $$$ into his engine. How do you know if you haven't seen it?

Christopher

+1 very true just because you drive a supra not everyone will hit the bushes scared...and just because you mention slips doesnt mean they will stay shut you might end up walking home

Silv89t

Mar 8, 2010
Fresno
nice run supra brother, pretty good story there you know. There is time when you fix a little something small and get the car to run like a champ......way to go bud