ny first kill with my 89

91supran/a

Offical BAMF!
Dec 10, 2007
Sterling, Virginia, United States
OK so here is the story i got my 89 about two weeks after selling my 91 back in October it had a lot of issues when i bought it fixed all the codes and was still not happy with the car had a feeling it was a timing issue. so i was driving the car for about a month and the car dident really make me happy the way it ran. so this past Saturday it snowed about 5 inches in northern va. so i had the supra in the garage and thought it was a good day to finally replace those coolant lines i wanted to replace and put a new oring on my leaking CPS.
after pulling the cps i reset the cps following my repair manual putting the engine at tdc compression stroke. so went out Saturday night in my hilux messing around in the snow. Sunday the roads were clear and my parents and i got in this big fight so i pulled the supra out and went out with some friends i left my house pissed off and by the time i got to the mall where i meet my friends i had the biggest smile on my face from the way this thing ran it was like a totally different car. so when we got bored walking around the mall we were chilling in the sears parking lot smoking and a SRT4 pulls up. two guys get out and looking at my car shaking there head and said ricer POS so. they go in grab some food and come back out i started my car and was warming it up during this time. the SRT had a carbon hood and trunk lid sounded like an after market exhaust. remember that my car is bone stock at this point 6.5 PSI just a BOV is all i got so they rev at me so i follow them out to the main road that goes by the mall pull out and i heard there turbo spool up so i smashed the gas we were neck and neck till i hit second (automatic) and thats when i started to pull away by the time we hit 80 i let off and i was at least a car ahead of the srt. first kill in the supra and made my day for sure.

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
kinda funny, since they are more ricer just for calling a supra rice,, history lesson, most mk3 turbo's cost anywhere from 20k to upwards of 35k, and that was 20 yrs ago, second, that 20 year old import still puts down more than the super cool Street racing technology neon.Not a cheap untastily modified shit box, so in no way is a Stock supra more rice than a "carbon Fiber" srt......haha fake carbon fiber..... props man. welcome to the spoolin life...."Sean"

MINA

Jan 19, 2010
sacramento
nice kill man some people just think they are the shit just cuz they have a SRT4 i had a few rolll up on me and i just laugh and spool and the rear end kick out and they fall back lol

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Btw Research shows the quickest way to shut someone up who is talking smack, is just tell them to throw up slips.... that usually stops even the cockiest of them,, but there are some that are just too stupid,,, so call your buddy and tell him you need someone to drive an extra car home.

91supran/a

Offical BAMF!
Dec 10, 2007
Sterling, Virginia, United States
thanks guys it really really made my day cause my first supra the 91 was an awesome car i loved that car but it ran a 16.3 best in a 1/4 had to get my turbo on and swaping motors was out of the ? for me plus i wanted my targa top lol but yeah i mean i do have a carbon fiber hood too but i got it for a good price from a member on here so... but still its awesome taking my 21 year old car and spanking a new car lol

edit: it so funny listening to srt4 guys talk a bunch of shit and how badass there cars are but guess what guys its still a damn neon!

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Quin;1507398 said:
So you're telling me your bone stock, 15.XX@<98 car beat a 13.XX@102+ car.

Bullshit.

naw bro he was talking about his na 91..well thats what i got out of it...he races the srt in his 89 turbo auto

Bri7man

"Yeah! Take the lemons.."
Jul 17, 2009
Torrance, CA
SupraSean;1506863 said:
Btw Research shows the quickest way to shut someone up who is talking smack, is just tell them to throw up slips.... that usually stops even the cockiest of them,, but there are some that are just too stupid,,, so call your buddy and tell him you need someone to drive an extra car home.

Never works, the 03 mustang gt and some z28 I raced were blatantly hostile. One just sped off after and the other started cussing and did the same.

They were uber vato, wonder what would of happened if I would have lost... fags.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
dubsupra209;1507528 said:
naw bro he was talking about his na 91..well thats what i got out of it...he races the srt in his 89 turbo auto

Which he clearly said in the post is bone stock. Hence, bullshit.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
thanks guys it really really made my day cause my first supra the 91 was an awesome car i loved that car but it ran a 16.3 best in a 1/4 had to get my turbo on and swaping motors was out of the ? for me plus i wanted my targa top lol but yeah i mean i do have a carbon fiber hood too but i got it for a good price from a member on here so... but still its awesome taking my 21 year old car and spanking a new car lol

edit: it so funny listening to srt4 guys talk a bunch of shit and how badass there cars are but guess what guys its still a damn neon!

he raced his 89 turbo auto against the srt not his 91 he sold that..well thats what he said in the first post

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Quin;1507567 said:
...Which he clearly said in the post is bone stock. Hence, bullshit.

im geting he sold his 91 na and bought a 89 aut turbo with a bov and thats what he beat the srt with..but if its the 91 hes talking about than its clearly bullshit and a waste of a thread and my time and your time arguing over it..cause well all know na supra could not beat a srt4...will see what he says about it...or are you tring to say his 89 turbo stock couldnt beat a srt4..?