*NWS*Really bad accident involving Bug and Ford Focus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
If you are squimish or have a weak stomach in any way DO NOT look at this website. This thread is definately NOT WORK SAFE. Even though its in weird letters it is NOT a virus. It is definately some sick shit to look at.

Link removed to save the masses.
xoxo, Theresa

Last edited by a moderator:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
....why did i just click that. BTW, looks to be fake. no way the bug came out of that intact. VW bug = tin can with grenade right in front of the front firewall and a 5hp brigs and stratton motor out back. trust me, i owned one.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
foreverpsycotic said:
....why did i just click that. BTW, looks to be fake. no way the bug came out of that intact. VW bug = tin can with grenade right in front of the front firewall and a 5hp brigs and stratton motor out back. trust me, i owned one.
NOT something you can admit to and still keep your man card FP ;)

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
before i got the supra, i was going to swap an ej25t into it. 1700lbs + 300bph = damn fast for the money.

edit: I got amazing gas milage out of that bitch.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
guys, theirs no need to lose your head over something like this.

Definetly not the way to get ahead of your competition

:naughty:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
SF OT had pics of a lambo that crashed, flipped and burned....with the people inside :3d_frown:

I was shown suff like that going through driving school... it's a wonder I even drive...

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
i'm pretty sure if you got your face scarped off and it was still somehow intact your scull wouldnt just be randomly missing. also would your eyes really come off with the skin from your face? and would it really be THAT intact still if you wer ehit so hard your scull is magically missing? yould your face stay the same oclor or would it look pale due to no circulation? hmm

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Cool. Have not seen something like in a while. Easy call for the paramedics. No way that Beetle was the only other vehicle involved.

FWIW, Beetles are cool. That's what I learned to drive in. They are also worth more than our Supras. They have a bigger following.

Status
Not open for further replies.