Notorious M.K.3.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
I'll try my best. Maybe find a cheap flight out there that weekend. Couldn't spend the time driving out there that time of year unfortunately with work and school.

Awesome, you're quite local. I'll be sure to arrange something with you once my MKIII is ready (shouldn't be much longer than a month if I'm lazy).

SIV might actually happen this year for me, although I can only bring one Supra :( I don't trust anyone enough to follow in the second.

Silver, if you make a California trip this summer, it would be great to meet you. The 4Runner works for me! We can be wheel buddies!

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
TurboTruck;2068514 said:
Awesome, you're quite local. I'll be sure to arrange something with you once my MKIII is ready (shouldn't be much longer than a month if I'm lazy).

SIV might actually happen this year for me, although I can only bring one Supra :( I don't trust anyone enough to follow in the second.

Silver, if you make a California trip this summer, it would be great to meet you. The 4Runner works for me! We can be wheel buddies!

Rent a semi with a car trailer, bring all your Toyota's to SIV haha.

I really want to make a trip and see the parts of the country I've never seen this summer. I'll definitely let you know if I do. I want to do it while I'm young and it's easily feasible. This might be the last summer I can easily get up and just leave for a month and drive across the country. I guess I need to make a decision on what I want to do this summer sometime soon...

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Man i really hope he still has it. Still my favorite mk3 after all these years.

Thank you, Brother.

Whaaaaa??? No... really? If so, whoever got that car has a sweet one!

Whaaaaaaas? Lol

He retired from the game

I almost did.

how come you didnt' come to siv rodel?

Smh....it's time for a comeback

So how is it going rodel? The best mk3 ever has to be on the road.
Nice. Thanks! Far from the best, but it will get better.