not my car

mikeoc1

Jun 25, 2009
Ft Benning
For the south east folks, there is an 89 dark blue turbo 5spd for sale at a lot a couple miles from my house in Maryville, TN. 140k. Interior is fair/good. If it was a targa I would get it and sell my n/a. they want 2700. They havnt been open for me to drive it, but I'm going to b/c Ive never driven a turbo. good lookin car. If anyone may be interested I can take a pic of it. I am not affiliated with the seller in any way. Just would like to see it go to supra folk.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Good looking out! There is another one for sale in the Southeast for those interested. It's an 86-88 tired burgundy targa N/A for sale in Foley, Al (near Gulf Shores) on HWY 59. I believe they are asking $3800 for it. Again, I am in no way connected to that car. Just posting the info in here where we all live.

SupraDuD3

Banned
Jan 1, 2009
knoxville
mikeoc1;1372448 said:
For the south east folks, there is an 89 dark blue turbo 5spd for sale at a lot a couple miles from my house in Maryville, TN. 140k. Interior is fair/good. If it was a targa I would get it and sell my n/a. they want 2700. They havnt been open for me to drive it, but I'm going to b/c Ive never driven a turbo. good lookin car. If anyone may be interested I can take a pic of it. I am not affiliated with the seller in any way. Just would like to see it go to supra folk.

hmm i got a friend that mite want it... ill ask him... where is it at exactly in maryville?

mikeoc1

Jun 25, 2009
Ft Benning
Go thru maryville get on hwy411 south. small car lot on the right about half mile before trafic light at 129 where you turn left to head for the dragon.