Not just a dyno queen!

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
Nice job Sean. And thanks for the videos.

Obviously there is much more potential at the strip. I'm sure the car would do so much better in the full 1/4 mile. What kind of clutch are you using? I don't think your really going to see any real good times unless you get some very serious tires like ET streets or slicks. With a good clutch, and very sticky tires, you could do a very hard, high RPM clutch slip off the line to build some boost right off the launch.

Anyway, I love to see people racing and not just dyno-queening. I'm sure a 10 second pass (in the 1/4 mile) is in the near future. Now that would sond nice- Stock internalled 7M running 10's.

X-man

Dec 5, 2005
Pulaski,Va
MRSUPRA;1160893 said:
Nice job Sean. And thanks for the videos.

Obviously there is much more potential at the strip. I'm sure the car would do so much better in the full 1/4 mile. What kind of clutch are you using? I don't think your really going to see any real good times unless you get some very serious tires like ET streets or slicks. With a good clutch, and very sticky tires, you could do a very hard, high RPM clutch slip off the line to build some boost right off the launch.

Anyway, I love to see people racing and not just dyno-queening. I'm sure a 10 second pass (in the 1/4 mile) is in the near future. Now that would sond nice- Stock internalled 7M running 10's.

I have a HPF bronze disc and an RPS PP. I will have the 2 step/antilag taken care of this weekend. We were building 21 psi in the pit area.

Sean

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
I also have the HPF bronse clutch except with the ACT pressure plate. So far it has been great at the drag strip at my power level.

X-man

Dec 5, 2005
Pulaski,Va
MRSUPRA;1162522 said:
I also have the HPF bronse clutch except with the ACT pressure plate. So far it has been great at the drag strip at my power level.

ACT is a good plate. It was just rated alittle less than what I was looking for. How is your car running?

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
/\OK. Still going a lean at throttle tip-in. I'm probably heading down to the track next friday to see what I can do on pump gas.

I still want head down your way some time. Maybe you can show me how to get this AEM right. I wouldn't mind checking out your supra too.