not exactly photo editing but seemed the best

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Hey thats actually not so bad.. I just hope you'll like supras forever lol.
Id like to get a tat some day but i want something unique, dont wanna walk in a shop and pick one out.

My dad got tat of Stevie Ray Vaughn on his back and then tried to get it removed a few years later by laser. Was only supossed to take 2 sessions to get it completely gone and he ended up going through 10 sessions and you can still see it..My god the pain he had to go through. I dont think i could handle it.

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
RedEj8;954477 said:
Hey thats actually not so bad.. I just hope you'll like supras forever lol.
Id like to get a tat some day but i want something unique, dont wanna walk in a shop and pick one out.

My dad got tat of Stevie Ray Vaughn on his back and then tried to get it removed a few years later by laser. Was only supossed to take 2 sessions to get it completely gone and he ended up going through 10 sessions and you can still see it..My god the pain he had to go through. I dont think i could handle it.

thats exactly what i did I had him draw up a custom one for me and if I have to I'm gonna pay him extra to never put it on anyone else lol

I have always liked supras and always will even now as I go through my "i hate my mk3 supra stage" I always love the mk4's and the mk3 it's something I'll always have lol like my love for vw's lol

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
ok after much delay I'm getting the tattoo finished TODAY the only reason I'm even getting it done so quick is because the guy really wanted to finish his work lol anyway I'll have pics this week if not tonight