not a kill just a question

blacksupra

Apr 9, 2005
Buena Park,CA
I did in my brother's car and it was a dead even race from a roll. It was the same night my brother got the car. I could've smoked him but the bov or one of the ic hose was messed up cuz as soon as a put my ssqv bov kit the boost went up to 8 psi.Probably the bov was leaking.
We're talking about the gs and gst cuz the non turbo are really slow.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
230hp variable valve timing v6.
dunno? sounds like a good mix.
seriously looks to much like a mercury cougar with a mitsubishi badge.

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
americanjebus said:
230hp variable valve timing v6.
dunno? sounds like a good mix.
seriously looks to much like a mercury cougar with a mitsubishi badge.

...with a BIG droopy butt. That car's rump is HUGE!

L

lanky189

im gonna say it before somebody else does.

race it, find out, tell us.

Supra Sound

Supra Newbie
Jul 24, 2005
Stafford VA
Those 06 eclipses weigh 3,472 lbs and thats the manual lol. I was reading in the Super Street review they said its competition was the mustang and rsx so im pretty sure the supra would pwn it.

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
i have driven one at work in the parking lot. it was an automatic, but it had good pick up still think my n/a has more but it was ok. not worth the money if you ask me, but then again i have driven a lot of cars beign a vallet and i think all of them are over priced.

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
263-hp, 3.8-liter V-6 to be correct with a 6spd this is one hella setup for a Mitsubishi can't wait till the have a SC kit boosting 8psi on that motor

cruzinbill

SC3TT
Jun 26, 2005
Arkansas
but still front wheel drive isnt it.... i wish they would go back to the AWD or use a RWD but thats just me i guess lol also this thing sounds alot like the V6 Accords yah they have a 6 spd also but i think 220 or 240 hp i cant remember